Doomsday 5

Punishing the world not only increases the difficulty of the task and the danger level of the world, but also punishes the host, that is, all the symptoms that the host will bring into the body of the original owner, both physiologically and psychologically.

The original owner, Bai Tang, was bedridden for a long time and lived in poverty and was isolated from the world, which made him lose hope for life, but he still had concerns and was unwilling to shed tears for his sister, and was always thinking of life and death. hovering between.

Until Bai Tang came over, what Bai Tang cared about most was Jiang Juwu, the Shao Licang of this world. Only Shao Licang could become Bai Tang's redemption and the belief to live.

The system feels the malice from the world, can this world still pick up the male protagonist? !

After leaving the consultation room, Bai Yun hurriedly stepped forward to ask the doctor, Bai Tang stretched her neck and looked out.

The figure I want to see most is not there, no, not on the left, not on the right, Shao Licang is gone.

He doesn't want me anymore, he doesn't want me anymore...

"The patient's condition is not optimistic. Long-term malnutrition and lack of calcium in the bones cause pain all over the body. In addition, there are too few white blood cells in the body, and the resistance is weak..." The doctor pushed his glasses and said seriously with the medical record, "The most serious The only thing is that the patient suffers from severe depression, so be more concerned about accompanying him."

"Okay, thank you doctor." Bai Yun sincerely thanked him, and when he turned his head, Bai Tang lowered his head, exuding deathly aura, which startled Bai Yun.

"Tang Tang, I'm my sister." Bai Yun called out to Bai Tang.

"He doesn't want me anymore," the boy raised his head with tears streaming down his face, "Sister, he doesn't want me anymore..."

Xu Shi was influenced by the original owner's feelings, and Bai Yun really regarded Bai Tang as her younger brother. Her nose was sore, and she patted Bai Tang's back to reassure her, "It's okay, it's okay, my sister wants you, and my sister... "

"Tangtang!"

The door of the consultation room was violently pushed open, and Shao Licang swept in like the wind.

Seeing this, Bai Yun silently gave up his place to Shao Licang.

He squatted in front of Bai Tang, the boy's eyes were red and swollen, and his tears were like a broken sluice that couldn't be closed, "I thought, you don't want me anymore..."

I thought you didn't want me anymore...

Shao Licang's heart was suddenly grasped, he kissed the boy's tears and gently seduced, "Who am I?"

Bai Tang didn't seem to be able to react, and he opened his mouth several times without saying anything.

"Tang Tang, it's Shao Licang, the male protagonist in this world is called Shao Licang," the system reminded.

"A, a..."

"A Wu is Shao Licang!" For the sake of the male protagonist's usefulness, the system decided not to dislike the male protagonist for the time being.

Bai Tang grabbed the last word, "A Cang~"

The boy's milky voice was hoarse due to the dry throat, which was not pleasant, but Shao Licang smiled. He held Bai Tang's face and looked at him, "Yes, it's A Cang." Forget about A Wu.

The young man seemed to have confirmed something, and his eyes shone brightly, "A Cang~"

"I am here."

The bodyguards who came later were stunned. What's the situation, is the boss a ghost, or is the iron tree blooming?

And the bodyguards who had been following the boss to the hospital and had become accustomed to Shao Licang's tender side gave them a look of contempt, without any determination.

"I want to take Tangtang away." Shao Licang said to Baiyun.

"No." Bai Yun firmly refused.

Bai Tang heard the words and grabbed Shao Licang's suit tightly.

"Tangtang needs a good recuperation environment." This is not a discussion, but a notification.

Bai Yun met the male protagonist's eyes, and the bloodthirsty and ruthless feeling from last night reappeared.

"Sister..." Bai Tang begged and looked at Bai Yun.

"Okay." Within three seconds, Bai Yun was defeated by his little angel.

At this time, her mood was extremely complicated. In theory, can she still get Didi back? Waiting online, I'm in a hurry!