Western Fantasy 7-9

"thump--"

Bai Tang accidentally slipped into the pool. He was naturally afraid of water, and the sense of suspension of his feet on the ground made him extremely insecure.

"Dan, Daniel..." Bai Tang waved her arms.

The next moment, Daniel put his arms around Bai Tang, allowing him to breathe.

Bai Tang clings to Daniel tightly, her eyes are wet, showing fear of water, the blush on her face has faded, the white clothes are translucent in the water, and the beautiful scenery under the clothes is looming.

"Go up, I want to go ashore." Bai Tang trembled, the cold pool water irritated his skin, causing a lump.

The pond was not too deep, but Bai Tang was too small to stand to the end.

Daniel easily brought Bai Tang ashore.

The breeze was blowing, and Bai Tang, who was wet, felt even colder.

Suddenly, a dark shadow shrouded above his head. It was Daniel who took the blanket and wiped Bai Tang's body.

Isolate the cold air, and the body slowly eased up. Bai Tang made a comfortable grunt.

Daniel's thoughts moved, and his thugs grabbed the back of Bai Tang's head, pressed his lips together, and sucked hard. The slightly cold temperature could not stop the two people's gradually hot bodies. Just before Bai Tang's oxygen was about to run out, Daniel finally let him go.

Bai Tang is already emotional, her eyes are blurred, and she seems puzzled, her cheeks are red as if drunk, "Daniel, why don't you kiss me~"

The soft voice was like a switch, turning on the beast that Daniel had locked in his body.

He took a deep breath, looked around where no one was around, picked up the young man in his arms horizontally, and brought it back to the tree hole...

At night, stars dotted the sky.

Bai Tang sat up, the quilt slipped from the upper body to the waist, revealing the traces of being loved. A big hand embraced him from behind, and Bai Tang's back lightly hit Daniel's firm chest.

"Are you hungry?" Daniel rubbed between the boy's hair.

Daniel has always prepared what Bai Tang likes. At this time, the tree hole has everything. Bai Tang's eyes are bright, holding Daniel's hot milk to watch him demonstrate his cooking skills.

The tree holes of the elves are not very secret, but the tree holes that belong to the elves and the guests are still separated. Kelly's sword was broken. After consulting the elf, she spent the afternoon in the forest looking for materials to make the sword. At this time, it was dark before she dragged her tired body back.

She returned to her tree hole, and saw smoke from the smoke wafting from Daniel's tree hole diagonally opposite, two silhouettes reflected on the side, sometimes separated, sometimes overlapped, and the crisp laughter was endless.

Kelly nibbled at the fruit given by the elf in her hand, and suddenly felt dull.

The other person in Daniel's tree hole is that good-looking boy.

She recalled the scene when she first met Daniel. I thought I was going to die from being bitten by a poisonous snake, but with the mentality of giving it a try, I called for someone to come. Daniel, that handsome young man, from far to near, gently checked his injuries and gave himself medicine, just like this, his heart beat irregularly for the first time, and finally he seemed to be chasing after a more delicate little boy. Young man go.