Mermaid 1-3

"Tangtang is finally back, woo woo..."

Just as Bai Tang returned to the system space, a white ball fell on his shoulder and cried, "How can you commit suicide, do you know that people are worried about you, wow..."

"I was wrong..." Bai Tang said flatly. At that time, he couldn't think of a better way than this method. Yu Hongbo told him that Qiu'er would also scold him.

The youth who couldn't understand, the more he thought about it, the more aggrieved, the golden peas gathered in his eyes.

"Ah, Tangtang, don't cry, I didn't mean to scold you, I was too scared, woohoo~" The system quickly comforted.

However, the fight was loud, and the little squirrel had never been afraid of anyone. Originally a cowardly squirrel, he was able to travel through so many worlds to deal with humans.

"The points are settled, the male and female protagonists will be rewarded with 1,000 points, and the death game will continue to be rewarded with 500 points. Please make persistent efforts." The system mechanical voice rarely comforted Bai Tang after the points were settled.

"Let's go to the next world." Tangtang who couldn't be coaxed should be left to the male protagonist for the time being. The system felt that it needed to learn more, so it took Tangtang back from the male protagonist.

Bai Tang wiped away her tears in a second or two, "Then, what kind of world is that..."

The system turned over, the next world was a B-level world, and the danger was not dangerous, it was similar to the ancient world.

It took out a book, and on the cover was a colorful stage. In the middle of the stage stood a male and female protagonist. The lower body of the female protagonist turned out to be a fish tail.

"Human, mermaid!" The system was stunned.

It looked at Bai Tang next to him, the little squirrel was most afraid of water.

Sure enough, when I opened the book, the plot above was like this:

Over the years, human reproduction has become more and more difficult, and mermaids have become the main driving force for reproduction. But because merman is precious, not everyone can have merman. Those who can own a mermaid are all rich and powerful, or those who have made great contributions to the interstellar alliance.

The male protagonist, Turs Walker, is an admiral of the Interstellar Allies, and he returned with a great victory in the battle with the Zerg. In order to recognize Tours Walker's contribution, the allies allowed him to go to the Mermaid Base to choose a Mermaid as his wife.

Tours Walker went to the mermaid base, and his stern and sassy appearance attracted many mermaids at first sight. Among them, there was the male partner Bai Tang, a mermaid with a brown-gray tail.

It happened that the modern Le Mengqi crossed over to a mermaid with a blue tail, that is, the heroine. She was not reconciled to her destiny being chosen at random and could only be a remaining tool. Taking advantage of General Tours Walker's visit to the mermaid base, he took a chance and escaped.

Mermaids are delicate and weak, and those who can own mermaids must have strong strength or financial resources. The female protagonist escaped regardless, and was extremely unsuitable for the land. In the absence of water, the fish tail that had been transformed into two legs turned back to its original shape in public, causing a great uproar.

Bai Tang, who was randomly selected by Tours Walker, just passed by in the car with the male protagonist. As an admiral, his sense of responsibility came down to suppress the riot, and the male and female protagonists met at this point.