Online Game 7-9

Hot Spring Hotel

    When Bai Tang woke up, he found himself lying in someone's arms.

    He raised his head and suddenly bumped into someone's smiling eyes.

    "Morning, Tangtang." Qi Hongyi pulled the quilt covering the two of them, as if he didn't know what to do.

    "Morning~" Bai Tang is usually angry when she wakes up, but today she rarely got enough sleep, so she has a good temper.

    "We made an appointment to go to the hot spring hotel, do you want to get up now?"

    Whether Bai Tang gets up or not, the beneficiary is him, and Qi Hongyi doesn't mind taking care of Bai Tang.

    "Get up!" Bai Tang jumped up and vigorously opened the closet to pick out clothes.

    After he came to this world, his parents refused to let him go out to play, saying that it was dangerous outside, and where he could go out, he knew the small park not far away, and Qi's house. .

    "Tangtang, wear blue, blue looks good and lively." Qiu'er pointed to a blue tracksuit.

    "White, white looks comfortable and not aggressive. According to the heroine's schedule, the heroine's family is in financial crisis. She will be working in a hot spring hotel today. According to the analysis of the heroine's halo, 190% of the host will meet the heroine. Here, it's better for the host to strike first, so that the hostess can't be picky." Xiao A wore glasses and closed the heavy notebook.

    "Can you still analyze the heroine's halo?" Qiu'er was dubious.

    "You don't believe it has this function, so I'll show it to you?" Xiao A glanced at it.

    "Just look at it, take it out... Hey, I told you to take it out, I didn't tell you to take off your clothes and be a hooligan..." Qiu'er yelled.

    "I can't send the analysis video to you without taking off my clothes..."

    Bai Tang cut off the connection with the two systems with a snap. It was too noisy and his head hurt.

    A ball can be said, but fortunately, Xiao A is a quiet and calm person. I didn't expect that after the two meet, they will fight each other every day.

    Bai Tang picked up a set of white sportswear, and after putting it on, she looked more innocent.

    He almost didn't write the words "I'm very cheating, come and cheat me" on his face, but he himself was unconscious and went downstairs in this suit.

    He went downstairs long ago and waited for Qi Hongyi to take a breath after Bai Tang had packed up.

    He knows that the young man is very beautiful. If he was the same as the little angel last time, this time he is a little angel who is more down-to-earth, more energetic and popular, and more cute.

    "I'm ready, let's go." Bai Tang couldn't wait to pull Qi Hongyi into the car.

    Qi Hongyi fastened his seat belt to Bai Tang, who was sitting in the co-pilot, and handed him a bottle of milk and toasted nut toast.

    "In order to be able to go to the hot spring hotel before dark, I can only aggrieve you to eat a little pad."

    In fact, Qi Hongyi wanted Bai Tang to eat before leaving, but Bai Tang was unwilling. He was not interested in the hot spring, but he was interested in the facilities in the hotel. I heard that it was built by simulating a forest, and he really wanted to see it.