End of Orc World

Ran Xiayue's Ending

    This year's winter came very early, and the day after the Beast God Festival, the weather began to turn cold.

    According to the previous weather changes, there will be a transition period after the Beast God Festival before winter. Priest Mana looked at the changes in the current and wind direction this year, and the winter was coming earlier.

    For the sudden changes, the orcs are not afraid, and even vaguely look forward to the arrival of winter.

    They have prepared food for the winter long ago, and the house has been built long ago. They even built a heated kang, and a fire was set underneath. The stone beds were scalding hot, and they were covered with several layers of animal skins, not to mention how comfortable it is. .

    Last night was the wedding night of Kyle and Bai Tang. Facing his beloved Asian orc, his righteous partner, Kyle completely let go of some orc character hidden in his body, and played all night. Bai Tang, who is covered in love marks, rests.

    Bai Tang woke up in pain when he turned over. Kyle is indeed the leader of the future orc world, and his abilities in all aspects are not just talk. The little squirrel was tossed all night, his voice became hoarse, and the bones all over his body seemed to have been dismantled and reorganized, and there was no pain.

    Fortunately, he likes quietness, and the new house is also built in the back mountain. Otherwise, if he shouted so loudly last night, would he still be a man? !

    Bai Tang pouted and kissed her red lips, and said in a hoarse voice, "I've already begged for mercy, you still don't let me go, I want to sleep in a separate room with you~"

    Bai Tang wanted to speak with a serious face, but in the end he was caught After a whole night of love, the fascination on his face has not disappeared, but the words he speaks seem to be coquettish.

    Kyle kissed Bai Tang's forehead, nose, mouth, neck... all the way down.

    "Tangtang looks very energetic, but it seems that I'm not working hard enough..."

    "Well~ Kyle~"

    Bai Tang pushed Kyle away at some point and changed into hugging each other's waist, the newlyweds Husband's love is mixed with oil...

    A day has passed in a daze, Bai Tang is so tired that he can't open his eyes, he only feels that Kyle is feeding him something to eat, other than this, he has never left him at other times .

    Make sure he sleeps in the guest room... This was Bai Tang's last thought before falling into a deep sleep.

    The newlywed Yan'er is the sweetest. When Kyle and Bai Tang appeared in front of everyone, it was already five days later, the air was obviously much drier, and the leaves were falling down.

    "The patriarch..."

    "The patriarch, the messenger..."

    Kyle is already the new patriarch of the Wing Wolf tribe, and many orcs have changed their mouths.

    Kyle nodded in response, and entered the house of Priest Mana with Bai Tang.

    "Patriarch, Bai Tang, you are here." Priest Mana and the former patriarch were talking about some things about the tribe. When they saw Kyle coming, they both stood up.

    "Priest Mana, the old patriarch, sit down." Kyle said.

    Even if the old patriarch is no longer the patriarch of the Winged Wolf tribe, his contribution to the Winged Wolf tribe is beyond doubt. I came here today to discuss winter matters with Priest Mana and the experienced old patriarch.