Online Game 4-6

Bai Luoyin's duel with Qi Hongyi became famous in the game. Everywhere he went, he was noticed and looked at him a few times, and Bai Tang, who was walking side by side with him, was even more eye-catching.

    Bai Tang's face is outstanding, even if she has modified her appearance in the game, she still can't hide her moist and clear eyes, which are very beautiful, giving people a kind of "I'm very simple and easy to deceive, come and lie to me" a feeling of.

    Coupled with Bai Luo, who has just become famous, this combination is very strange. After all, Bai Tang is also a well-known person. Before, he ran after the first in the weapon chart, and he was the fifth in the weapon chart, which is Jiang Yiran, whose alias is Yiran Youyou. Everyone is still a little impressed by his shameless sticking to it. .

    So, now the two losers are walking together? Hong Jinge's subordinates and suitors.

    The Bai family's genes are good, and the three children are not ugly. Bai Luo is accustomed to the attention of others, while Bai Tang has experienced several worlds. Except for the male protagonist's explicit gaze, others don't care.

    They left town and headed west to the woods.

    The two of them just left on the front foot, and Hong Ge on the back heel, and asked passers-by where they were going.

    The players were amazed and amazed. They had never seen Hong Yange ask someone to ask him why he was so anxious now.

    Maybe there's something else in there. Players who are interested in watching the play point to the direction that Bai Tang and the two left.

    After Qi Hongyi thanked him, he chased in the direction Bai Tang was walking.

    Bai Tang and Bai Luo came to the woods. Bai Tang is from the Medicine Immortal Valley. The weapons are all poisonous, and the poison must be made by himself. With the intuition of the little squirrel, there are many unknown herbs that can distinguish poisonous from non-toxic. , while the more precious herbs are often grown in the territory of difficult beasts, and the beasts will attack when they sense that their territory has intruded into outsiders.

    "It's a small matter, it's up to the second brother." Bai Luo was full of confidence. He couldn't beat Qi Hongyi, and he couldn't deal with a beast.

    "Second brother, come on~" Bai Tang showed a sweet smile.

    awsl~ Bai Luo is intoxicated in his younger brother's dimple, why is his younger brother so cute.

    In order to show his heroic appearance in front of Bai Tang, Bai Luo held the red tassel warehouse in his hand, and rushed towards the beast that was snorting.

    Every NPC and everything in the game has its own design. Naturally, beasts are not so easy to deal with. For a time, the two sides were inseparable.

    Bai Tang took out the pine nuts from the space of the small bag, and sat while peeling and eating the pine nuts, cheering Bai Luo up from time to time.

    As soon as he heard the encouragement from his younger brother, the second brother Bai was so beautiful in his heart. Can he lose face in front of his younger brother? No. Can you disappoint your brother if you lose, definitely not.

    Bai Luo was in a hurry, and when the beast turned around, a wooden warehouse stabbed it in the ass. The beast was also provoked, but it also allowed Bai Luo to find a good time to solve it.

    "Tangtang, what do you think this is?" Bai Luo picked up the herbs Bai Tang wanted and swayed in mid-air.

    "Second brother is great~" Bai Tang said after eating a pine nut, clapping her hands.