Entertainment 5

Since Min Gu Nian's confession, although Bai Tang has not clearly stated that he also likes each other, his every move shows his intimacy with each other.

The system said, "Bah, what kind of confession does he have, there are no flowers, no music, and even 'I like you, be my boyfriend', it is not a confession, and my family Tangtang is a free man, a free person. ."

On the first day of filming, Min Gu Nian was entangled in an emergency meeting and could not personally send Bai Tang there. The agent accompanied Bai Tang into the group, the actors were almost all present, and Bai Tang was the second to last.

Since this drama is the idol workplace drama that college students are most concerned about nowadays, it has moved from the campus to the society, and it is very suitable for the hot spots of college students' attention. The hot search for August has been booked.

"Hello, I'm Wei Gudong, playing Chen Yi, please give me more advice."

The heroine Wei Gudong is only 20 years old, which is a good age for youth. She is very lively and cheerful, very similar to the temperament of Chen Yi in the play.

"Hello, I'm Bai Tang." Wei Gudong seemed to get along well with the so-called smiley person, and Bai Tang replied with a smile.

"Oh my God, you are the one who signed by Min..." Wei Gudong realized that he was too loud, and covered his mouth in surprise.

Bai Tang himself is a little-known person, but being signed by the Min family has a different meaning. As we all know, no one who can be signed by the Min family is not a big hit.

Bai Tang nodded, in response to Wei Gudong's question.

After being surprised, Wei Gudong sticks to Bai Tang's side very familiarly, scolding Min's side by side, how did he get into Min's.

When the agent came back from greeting the director, he saw a chattering woman beside Bai Tang, and the assistant stood beside him bitterly, at a loss.

Bai Tang is someone who doesn't know how to reject people. Seeing the agent's return, if he was granted an amnesty, he sweetly called out, "Brother V."

"Well, the filming will start later, and now I'm going to put on makeup."

Brother V turned to Wei Gudong, "Miss Wei, aren't you ready yet?"

Facing Brother V, a well-known gold broker in the circle, Wei Gudong was still a little guilty. She nodded, thinking that she and Bai Tang were already friends, and said to him, "Then we'll see you later."

After Wei Gudong left, Brother V criticized the new assistant in person. The assistant was still too young and inexperienced in dealing with things. At this time, he was tearful.

"It's alright, don't scold him." Bai Tang spoke out to help, and got the little assistant's grateful eyes.

The author has something to say

The fifth chapter, the heroine showed up. Your mistress is here~

You haven't confessed, how can you be my boyfriend

As a person who "brings money into the group", Bai Tang is in the whole drama

The group gets the best resource conditions. For example, in the independent lounge, even the make-up artist was dispatched by the Min family, belonging to Bai Tang's personal exclusive make-up artist.

This is a modern drama. Bai Tang was raised by Min in the old year, and his thin face was fuller. He had a good foundation. After a little grooming and changing his clothes, Du Yushu's sick and weak scholar came out.