Orc World 3-4

In the quiet forest, the moonlight is just right, and the silver light through the leaves falls on the strong orcs and the petite and cute sub-orcs, and the beauty and the hero should be the same.

"Let me down, let me down." The Asian Orc blushed and said coquettishly.

He never expected that the first meeting with the male protagonist would be so humiliating. Because of the fall from the sky, the animal skin straps on his body were loosened, and he was half-covered by the male protagonist.

The Asian orc spoke, and it was Kyle Murphy who was greedy for the warmth in his love, and had to let go of Bai Tang.

When Bai Tang fell to the ground, he pulled the animal skin tremblingly, turned around, and limped away.

After only taking two steps, his body suddenly vacated, Bai Tang exclaimed, looking up and looking into Kyle Murphy's distressed eyes.

"The forest at night is dangerous, you are inconvenient to walk, I will take you back." Kyle Murphy said.

Bai Tang calculated the distance. According to his speed, he was afraid that he would be able to return to the back mountain at dawn, so he had no objection. With a small "um" sound, his hands folded and stirred unconsciously, not knowing where to put it.

Hanging your neck will make you seem less reserved, after all, this is the first time the world has met. Bai Tang thought silently.

Before Bai Tang struggled for long, Kyle Murphy grabbed Bai Tang's hand and put it on his shoulder.

"We have to hurry back to the tribe, the nocturnal beasts are difficult to deal with, it is safer for you to hug me." Kyle Murphy's voice just fell, and a roar of a beast came from somewhere, as if to confirm what Kyle Murphy said. Not true.

The original owner had been attacked by beasts and lost both parents, so he instinctively feared beasts, causing Bai Tang to tremble unconsciously.

Kyle Murphy put down Bai Tang and turned back into the shape of a beast, a silver-white winged wolf.

He turned his head, the warmth of melting glaciers in his icy blue eyes, "Come up."

If Bai Tang is familiar with the rules of the orc world when he teleports, he will find that this is Kyle Murphy's act of showing his love to him.

In the orc world, the beast-shaped back of the orc can only sit with a child. If a single orc invites a single sub-orc or a single female, it means that the orc expresses the meaning of "I like you" to the other party. If the invited sub-orc or female agrees to sit on the back of the orc, it is a response to the orc. Show love and agree to the other person's request to be your prospective partner.

Why is it a prospective partner? In the orc world, if you want to officially become a partner, you must pair up on the Beast God Festival and get the blessing of the Beast God.

It's a pity that Bai Tang is not familiar with the rules of the orc world and doesn't know the inside story.

When I saw a silver-winged wolf with smooth and shiny hair, it was very comfortable at first glance, his eyes were shining, and his palms unconsciously touched it.

Wing wolf hair feels very good, even better than imagined. Bai Tang, who likes fluffy things, is reluctant to take it back.

Kyle Murphy saw that the Orcs liked his fur, so he straightened up quietly and showed his "strong" side to the other side.

It seems that the Asian orcs also like themselves very much, come up, come up quickly. Kyle Murphy is praying to the Beast God.

Bai Tang lived up to Kyle Murphy's expectations and climbed onto the back of the winged wolf amid the roars of the surrounding beasts from time to time. He followed Kyle Murphy's instructions and grabbed the long hair on the wolf's neck and bare feet. hanging on both sides of the wolf.