Doomsday 11

Your own child hurts at home. Watching his host lose weight day by day, the system couldn't tell how uncomfortable it was. It used mental power to forcibly wake up Bai Tang, who had fallen asleep.

The breath between the nose is the unique male hormonal breath. Bai Tang's eyes were red and swollen, and she said that she was dreaming.

"A Cang~" The boy's milk voice was hoarse, "Don't ignore me~"

Shao Licang's heart felt sour when he heard the small sobbing. He lightly kissed the vortex on the top of the boy's head in his arms, and took out a wet tissue to wipe the tears.

"Don't leave me~"

"If I don't leave, then Tangtang don't leave me either." Shao Licang and Bai Tang looked at each other, do you know how scared I am.

"Here." Shao Licang took Bai Tang's hand on his chest, and the strong heartbeat seemed to have a magic power, making Bai Tang's heart beat faster and gradually synchronize with Shao Licang.

"I'm also afraid. I finally found you, I was afraid that you disappeared suddenly, and when you fell into my arms covered in blood, I was afraid that I would never see you open your eyes again, and I was afraid that I would not hear your shouting. My Ah Cang..." Shao Licang's eyes were full of fragility. Everyone in the mall said that Shao Licang was cold-blooded and ruthless, a monster, only he knew that he had been waiting for someone. People are waiting, and they also have weaknesses.

"A Cang..." Bai Tang was at a loss, not knowing how to comfort the man with red eyes in front of him. Suddenly, he imitated the way the other party coaxed him before, cupped the other's face with both hands, and gave him a pious kiss.

The soft touch felt like some kind of switch, and Shao Licang was only stunned for a second, and immediately took the initiative.

The man is known as the "blue wolf" in the shopping mall. At this time, he is like a hungry wolf that preys on its prey.

"Hoo~" Despite having experienced two worlds, Bai Tang still couldn't learn to breathe while kissing. When Shao Licangzhong was about to let go of him, he took a deep breath, and his pale cheeks became rosy due to lack of oxygen and excitement. .

The juvenile's lips were sparkling, like ripe fruit waiting to be picked. He was ready and looking forward to Shao Licang's next step.
And Shao Licang did exactly that. He put Bai Tang down, but his sight touched the boy's gauze-covered stomach. In an instant, the thought of what Niyi disappeared.

Shao Licang arranged Bai Tang's pajamas and covered the quilt.

"A Cang~~" The young man pouted in dissatisfaction, with an emotional color in his eyes, twisting his waist.

"Don't move!" The man's voice was low and hoarse. He buried his head on Bai Tang's neck and shoulders, "Go to sleep. When you are well..." The slender fingers slid from the boy's waist to the vicinity of the wound. Unexplainable.

"I'm fine." Bai Tang whispered shyly, "I, I like Ah Cang..."

The fire that has not been extinguished seems to be doused with oil and burns into a raging fire.

The man turned over and propped himself up over the boy, and the boy summoned up his courage and boldly hooked the man's neck...

Listening to the sound of gasping from inside, Bai Yun outside the door sighed inaudibly with the midnight snack.

She didn't rob the hero from the heroine, but the object became her Didi, what's the matter...

In the early morning, Shao Licang woke up on time according to the biological clock. The spots on the boy in his arms showed how intense he was last night. Although he had tried his best to be gentle, in the face of the person he loved, reason could not stop the fiery love.