Ancient2 10-12

Signing a Contract

    Bai Tang walked in the endless darkness, there was no Luo Dai, no Huskies, no palace servants, and nothing around him. Above his head, there was a beam of light that illuminated a three-step range. No matter where he went, that beam of light would follow him. follow him.

    "Is there anyone..."

    "Adai... Qiu'er..."

    Bai Tang shouted a lot, but no matter how he shouted, his voice would dissipate in the darkness.

    "Adai, Qiu'er, where are you, I'm so scared~"

    Bai Tang hugged his knees and squatted down, tears falling down, "Adai, Adai..."

   he is discussing military affairs with the ministers in the cabinet. Luo Dai had a heart attack, was Tangtang calling him?

    "Your Majesty, Your Majesty?"

   The minister couldn't help calling out to Luo Dai for a long time.

    "It's okay, Li Xiang's strategy is appropriate."

    Luo Dai replied absentmindedly, but out of the corner of his eyes he caught a glimpse of a figure walking back and forth at the door.

    "What's going on outside the door?" Luo Dai asked in a deep voice.

    The palace servants of Qiankun Palace entered the inner hall, and were first greeted by the emperor and the ministers, and then said in three or two sentences that Bai Tang suddenly fainted, and even the imperial physician could not find out the reason.

    Luo Dai's expression changed, he left the sentence "Let Li Xiang be responsible for this matter" and walked away. When the ministers reacted, Luo Dai was no longer in the cabinet.

    Li Xiang is Luo Dai's confidant and a standard royalist. After Luo Dai left, he immediately presided over the overall situation and did not give ministers a chance to discuss.

    "Tangtang...Tangtang..."

    Bai Tang, who was in the dark, cried until his voice was hoarse. Suddenly, he heard Luo Dai's voice.

    He quickly stood up and shouted towards the dark surroundings, "Adai, Adai..."

    "Tangtang, don't worry, I'm always here, don't be afraid, close your eyes, I'll come to you."

    "Tangtang, I'm here."

    Luo Dai's voice had a calming effect on Bai Tang.

    Although it was terrifying to close his eyes and lose sight of his surroundings, he chose to trust Luo Dai.

    He slowly closed his eyes and walked towards the source of the sound.

    One step...two steps...Bai Tang fell into a warm embrace.

    He opened his eyes, and what he saw was Luo Dai's gentle and handsome face.

    "Adai, it's so dark there, I can't get out..." Bai Tang cried bitterly in Luo Dai's arms, venting his fears.

    "Don't be afraid, I'm here."

    Bai Tang hadn't hugged enough, and the next second, the person with his arms around disappeared. He was frightened and frightened, and ran towards the light source that Luo Dai was far away from, "Adai, Adai, don't go..."

    "Adai!" Bai Tang suddenly woke up and sat up.

    Luo Dai hugged him, "Tangtang, you're awake."