Campus 15

As soon as the teacher finished the assignment, the students below wailed. Obviously, it was not the first time that this kind of assignment had been assigned, but it was still very embarrassing. If the writing is not good, not only will the course be retaken, but he will also be thrown to do "voluntary labor" for the chemistry professor. This is the most painful torture.

"Don't worry, host, I have understood everything, and I will give you a supplementary lesson when I go back!" The system is full of confidence and high spirits.

The monitor prepared the lottery box, and everyone went up to draw the types of papers they wanted to write.

When it was Bai Tang's turn, Bai Tang reached into the box and took out a piece of paper, opened it slowly, "horror film."

System: "Host, it's a horror movie~~~"

Why is your tone so excited? !

Although Bai Tang himself is a little squirrel demon, It is both respectful and awe-inspiring to ghosts. I really want to eat a pine nut.

"It's a horror movie, classmate Bai Tang's luck is a bit bad~" The monitor was a freckled boy, he said regretfully, but his tone was very gloating.

You must know that there are various types of movies. In order to avoid plagiarism, everyone draws a different note. What Bai Tang picked was the type that was more difficult to write. After all, the teacher's film appreciation also required an objective, argumentative analysis from a materialistic point of view. Most horror films are idealistic ghosts, or bloody scenes, which do not conform to the modern scientific development concept. I still have to watch a lot of film summaries, in order to write my thesis smoothly, Bai Tang, thank you for your hard work, hee hee hee...

Bai Tang: "..." Don't think I didn't see the smile on your face.

Bai Tang wanted to cry without tears.

Department.Xueba.Tong friendship, provides free help to Bai Tang, it downloads a lot of horror movies, some bloody and disgusting, some suspenseful, brain-burning, scary, the system shot, everything.

System: "The host doesn't need to thank me, this is what I should do, hee hee~"

Bai Tang: "Can't you write for me?"

System: "As a well-learned system, cheating should be avoided. Cheating is shameful."

Bai Tang: "Goodbye!"

Turn on the computer with the video provided by the system, only the open notebook emits faint white light in the dim room.

Bai Tang's voice trembled: "Qiu'er, why do we turn off the lights?"

The system couldn't hide its excitement: "Don't the host think this is more atmosphere?!"

On the screen, a young girl walked into a dark alley alone. Every time she took a step, there was a corresponding "tick" sound of water behind her. The girl stomped her feet and listened, but there was no sound. She looked up at the sky, and the wires above the alley were intricately and densely obscured by the faint moonlight. The girl turned on the phone, and the white light of the phone's flashlight temporarily drove away the anxiety in her heart, but she still couldn't see the end of the alley.

Bai Tang looked at the investment, put herself in her own shoes, and temporarily let go of her heart as the girl gained light.
The girl calmed down and continued to move forward. But after walking for two steps, a black cat came out of nowhere, and the girl dropped the phone in shock, and the light went out instantly.

"Tick-tick-tick-"

The girl did not move, and the crisp ticking sound seemed to come from behind.

"Tick-tick-" the sound of water was getting closer. The girl held her breath, ignoring the broken mobile phone, and ran quickly. But no matter how fast she runs,

The "tick" sound got closer and faster.

The more anxious and chaotic, the girl tripped over the garbage on the ground.

The girl didn't dare to look back, she noticed that the thing was behind her, and the cold air whizzed behind her neck.

"Tick-tick-tick-tick-" the sound of water was slow, but clear, right next to his ear.

"Crash—" Bai Tang turned her head, what sound? ? ?

There was no one else in the room but himself. Bai Tang felt a little hairy in his heart, and the temperature of the air conditioner was a little low. He wrapped the quilt tightly and continued to watch the screen, his heart beating faster and faster with the plot.

The girl cried helplessly, and a jet-black arm slowly patted her shoulder. She turned back quickly, nothing, and the "tick" sound was gone.

On the screen, the terrified scream of the girl penetrated the eardrum,

At the same time, a hand was placed on Bai Tang's shoulder.

Bai Tang: "Ah—"

System: "Ah—"