Entertainment 3

Bai Tang, who has changed her hairstyle, is more well-behaved. The bangs that cover her sight are cut off, revealing her charming eyes. Although there is still no flesh on her face, she has a clean temperament. Even in the crowd, she cannot be ignored. The presence.

"Little cutie, come and try this set." Garry was holding a set of sky blue sportswear, designed by French master Rodney, and he couldn't get it even if he booked it.

Bai Tang didn't understand this, but he had also worn a lot of silk and satin, so he naturally took it in and put it on.

If you put it on ordinary people and see these limited editions, almost no one is not crazy, but Bai Tang's face is as usual.

When Bai Tang got dressed and came out, Min Gunian, who had been sitting upright, couldn't sit still.

The tailored tailoring perfectly outlines Bai Tang's figure. The hand of a famous teacher from a romantic city is naturally not a simple design. The biggest highlight of this set is the tailoring design of the trousers. It can be said that Bai Tang's small buttocks are perfectly highlighted, and the looming small mountain bag, Totally eye-catching.

Anyone who sees Bai Tang will not believe that he is already twenty-seven years old. He looks like he is just an adult~

"That, doesn't it look good?" The eyes of the two people were strange, Bai Tang pulled up his pants embarrassedly, why did he stare at the person's butt.

"Madan, where are you looking, I'm going to goug out his eyes." The system exploded in a second. Tangtang was his host, and he was obliged to protect Tangtang from being taken away by those big-tailed wolves.

Min Gu Nian quickly reacted, he stepped forward, stood in front of Garry, and praised, "It's beautiful, it suits you very well."

"Really?" There's nothing better than a compliment from a loved one.

Bai Tang smiled and raised his eyebrows, exuding a cheerful atmosphere.

"Of course, I never lie." Min Gu Nian said, he liked to see the young man smiling.

"Xiao Nian, you blocked me." Garry probed left and right, and saw Bai Tang's bright smile on Min Gu Nian's shoulder, and his heart skipped a beat.

Oh my gosh, what a cutie.

After seeing Bai Tang's smile, the whole person can forget the sorrow, and the sky is instantly clear.

He seemed to understand why Min Gu Nian cared so much about Bai Tang. What kind of shit luck is this, you can pick up treasures in a car.

Damn, actually let him take the lead.

Bai Tang interacted with Min Gu Nian very intimately, and no one could get involved. Garry just felt his mouth full of cold dog food.

Bah, who wants to eat dog food!

"Don't forget me little cutie, this is my credit." Garry jumped out to brush his presence.

"Thank you~"

Bai Tang's voice was not as soft and glutinous as the previous worlds, but it sounded very nice, with a bit of the taste of Wen Runjia's son.

However, only Min Gu Nian knew that Bai Tang was easy to bully, and his temper was too soft, so he must not let others bully him.

Garry's task was completed, Min Gu Nian ruthlessly drove people out of the manor, so as not to always have a sense of presence in front of Bai Tang.

"Scumbag, throw it away when you're done, and be ruthless." Garry made a pitiful appearance of being abandoned by a heartless man, grabbed the pillar and didn't let go.