End of Ancient Arc

"I'm thin, haven't I eaten well..." Jiang Yuwu pinched Bai Tang's emaciated baby face distressedly.

"I can't eat it..." Bai Tang listened to Jiang Jiwu's strong heartbeat, it's good, Ah Wu is still there.

There is warmth in the room. The other side is not the same.

In the palace, Wu Fang angrily tore up the letter from the killer, not dead, not dead, how could he not die. Damn, go to Butterfly Valley, then don't come back.

She gave a gloomy smile and sent a message to her confidant. In a few days, it would be useless to come back.

After Jiang Jiwu woke up, he spent a few days training in Butterfly Valley. Bai Chang came to Bai Tang more than once, and it happened that every time he met Bai Tang when he was coquettish and cute with Jiang Jiwu. Anyone who tries to prevent Tangtang from showing a smile will have to die, and the system is directly angry.

Field paled in shock, unable to maintain her weak posture any longer, rolling on the ground without image. As soon as he was carried back to his room, the symptoms disappeared without medicine.

Many times, Leng Qingqiu is thoughtful, it seems that people who approach Bai Tang with bad intentions will have an accident.

He stared at Bai Tang's lovely face in deep thought, wondering what kind of sect this person taught, but he couldn't even tell what kind of poison he was using.

The system seemed to be addicted to sticking people. He held up the scarecrow and said to Bai Tang, "Tangtang, do you want to stick this person?" It's almost there, the big deal is to take Tangtang to the next world.

"Qiu'er, don't worry, he's not a bad guy." Bai Tang's senses of him are still very good for Leng Qingqiu.

"Don't waste your points, it's better if you keep it to upgrade." Bai Tang smiled sweetly at the system.

Ah~ Tangtang is caring about me, Tangtang asked me to level up, I am the closest person to Tangtang... The system is intoxicated.

For the sake of safety, Wu Xian did not let Leng Qingqiu approach Bai Tang. Every time he saw Bai Tang, he hugged Leng Qingqiu like a brat with a defensive face.

"What kind of eyes does he have? See if I don't pierce him!" Bai Tang stopped him dumbfounded. This time I came to Wu Xian not to cause trouble, but to find him for something.

The martial arts used by the previous killers were all from the Demon Sect.

Out of the face of Leng Qingqiu, Wu Xian touched his chin, called his subordinates, followed the recent assassination list and found Wu Fanghao's name.

Bai Tang was indignant, didn't she like Jiang Junwu, but she still had to find a killer to attack Ah Wu, is this person sick?

Knowing that it was Wu Fanghao's plan, and thinking of the recent news from the capital, Jiang Junwu instantly understood what she was going to do.

When the emperor was not in the capital, most of the troops were also transferred to the border. The Wu family wanted to rebel...

Thinking of everything, Jiang Jiwu sneered at the corner of his mouth. This group of people is really... over-the-top. The mantis catches the cicada and the oriole is behind, but the cicada is him, and the oriole is also him.

In the capital, military officials and civilian officials have always been in conflict with each other. There was a chilling air in the city. The Wu family, in the name of the general of the township, mobilized private soldiers to surround the capital, and the people were all in danger. They were afraid that the capital would fight and cause harm to their own family. However, the capital was blocked, and outsiders could not enter. People can't get out.