The Wolf Game 6

Yu Hongbo's back was stiff, he never expected Bai Tang to come out at this time, and he ran into the... scene.

"No, no, you go first." Yu Hongbo turned his back to the bathroom door, hiding his entire body in the darkness.

Bai Tang retracted her head and listened to the sound from outside.

Soon, Yu Hongbo packed himself up, Bai Tang walked past him and turned on the light, Yu Hongbo has returned to normal, only the smell of heather flowers in the air proves the embarrassing incident that just happened.

In the middle of the night, Bai Tang was lying on the bed, reaching out and hugging Yu Hongbo's waist, "Abo, actually, I can..."

Bai Tang blushed with embarrassment. He took the initiative to seek pleasure from Yu Hongbo, wasn't he too reserved.

He leaned against Yu Hongbo's chest, the other's gentle heartbeat was thundering when he said this.

"Tangtang..."

"Um?"

"Can I kiss you?"

In the darkness, Bai Tang couldn't see Yu Hongbo's face, but he could feel the heavy breathing of the other party.

The slightly warm skin was touching, the two shadows overlapped and separated, and the sound of their breathing gradually increased.

"what--"

Suddenly, an octave-high female voice from the third floor broke through the ambiguity that was about to enter the topic.

The teenager grabbed the young man who was leaning over him tightly, breathing unsteadily, "That, that..."

Yu Hongbo stretched out Bai Tang's messy nightgown, lay down on his side and hugged him into his arms, rubbing his black hair gently, "Sleep, I'm here."

Bai Tang let out a "hmm", eyes wide and nestled in Yu Hongbo's arms.

After the female voice screamed, there was a dead silence outside. Bai Tang was worried, thinking about his identity card, what would he do if the prophet pointed out that he was a werewolf tomorrow.

Thinking about it, Bai Tang's eyelids became heavier, and he gradually closed his eyes and fell asleep.

After confirming that Bai Tang was asleep, Yu Hongbo turned over, blocked the door with a small object, and then went back to the bed and continued to hug Bai Tang.

Not long after, there was a crisp key shaking sound outside the door. The man stopped in front of Bai Tang's door, inserted the door handle, turned it, and fiddled for a long time. After confirming that it could not be opened, he left angrily.

The teenager muttered, "Pine nuts, sugar, sugar-fried chestnuts..."

Yu Hongbo smiled silently, a snack.

He remembered that there seemed to be pine trees on this deserted island, and he could take Tangtang to a distance tomorrow to take a look.

Early in the morning, Yu Hongbo woke Bai Tang up. Bai Tang got out of bed and couldn't tell the difference between east, west, north and west in a daze. He almost slammed his head into the wall, but Yu Hongbo quickly pulled a hand, and this didn't lead to a tragedy.

Looking at the boy whose eyes were still open, Yu Hongbo was very helpless. He just held Bai Tang and sat on the bed, and went to the bathroom to run hot water by himself.

When he came out with a hot towel, the boy fell on the quilt again. The morning wind was cool and Bai Tang circled himself like a lobster.

After Yu Hongbo wiped Bai Tang's face with a hot towel and took him to rinse his mouth, Bai Tang's sleepiness was driven away.