Campus 26

Hudson came back and found that Bai Tang had packed all his things.

A bad sense of crisis rose in my heart, "Where to go?"

Bai Tang didn't want to talk to Hudson, he remembered that Hina told him to stay away from Hudson. He still doesn't want to cause trouble to people.

"Thank you for your care during this time. My dormitory has been repaired. I want to move back to live there, so I won't cause you any trouble." Bai Tang thanked Hudson deeply, and opened the door with her luggage. To go back next door.

Hudson grabbed the small thing and put it in his arms.

"No trouble, you will never be my trouble."

Bai Tang struggled, "Let go of me, I want to go back to my bedroom."

"This is your dormitory, where are you going back to?" Hudson hugged him tighter, but he always managed to avoid hurting him.

Bai Tang burst into tears, "You, you already have a fiancée, I don't need you to care..."

Hudson understood what was going on as soon as he heard this. This time it was even more impossible to let Bai Tang go.

He dialed the video with one hand, and soon an enchanting woman in a red dress appeared in the video. She fiddled with her new manicure and winked at Hudson on the screen.

"Hello, does my little brother miss my sister so soon?"

"When did you become my fiancee?" Hudson got straight to the point, he put one arm around the sobbing Bai Tang, his face gloomy.

Henna Lysette groaned in her heart, secretly saying that it was not good.

Then he smiled and said, "Oh, I heard that you have a boyfriend in France, so come and see and see~~"

"Little girl, my sister didn't do it on purpose. My sister just wanted to see which cabbage was held up by this stinky brat like Hudson..." Hina folded her hands together, begging on her face.

Bai Tang, who was so dazed by such a stunner, suddenly turned her head and beat Hudson's chest with tears streaks on her face.

"Does my hand hurt? It's soft here." Hudson grabbed Bai Tang's hand and placed it on his thigh. "Tangtang, the male protagonist is playing a hooligan. I take back my admiration for him when I first came to this world." The system said angrily.

Bai Tang couldn't help himself, and snorted, "I want to live by myself."

Grab your suitcase and leave.

I tell him everything, but he doesn't tell me anything. He is also temperamental.

The little squirrel's temper came up, and Hudson couldn't coax him back after saying good things. He had to help Bai Tang to clean up and tidy up the room.

The bed should be made softer, Tangtang's skin is tender and can't be branded; the wall should be covered with wallpaper, Tangtang likes to stick to the wall when she sleeps, the wall is too cold; the bathroom door should be put on the carpet, Tangtang almost fell down last time...

Hudson was busy, but Bai Tang looked a little embarrassed.

"Qiu'er, isn't it hypocritical for me to do this? The male protagonist has done so much for me, but I don't seem to have done anything for him. I'm so useless..."

Bai Tang sat on the bed shaking her feet, nibbling on the nuts fed by Hudson.

"This is what he should, who made him always make you sad." The system said indignantly.

When Hudson finished cleaning up, Bai Tang looked at the bathroom where the accident had happened, and a faint fear still remained in his heart. With a heartbeat, he implemented the principle of throwing it away when it was used up, pushed Hudson out, closed the door, and finished it in one go.

Then he sat down on the bed angrily.

Really, won't you coax him again, if you coax again, I'll go back to him myself

Bai Tang completely forgot who had vowed to teach Hudson a lesson, but now he is sulking.

Seeing Bai Tang's resolute attitude, Hudson thought that the little squirrel was still angry, and secretly thought about finding "something to do" for his sister who was causing damage. Isn't it just marriage, there is more than one person in the family, and there is also a young girl, Henna Lysette, who is like a flower and jade.

As a result, under Hudson's vigorous efforts, Henna fell into a fiery blind date life the next day.

Hina: Brother, I was wrong, I was really wrong, I won't scare your little cutie, okay?