Ancient 19

A few days later, the daughters of several ministers were summoned to the palace by the queen mother. The Empress Dowager had just gotten married, and the Empress Dowager called other women into the palace, making it clear that she had an opinion on the Empress. Emperors have always liked the new and hated the old, and they couldn't win the favor of the queen mother. When the queen fell out of favor, their daughter's chance came. This is the secret delight of the ministers whose daughter was chosen by the Queen Mother.

What is the queen mother trying to do? At first, she thought that Bai Tang would be that kind of "demon empress" who would piss off the emperor to commit some stupid things, so when the empress didn't come to see her at the wedding, she was furious and secretly decreed.

Luckily it's a secret. The queen mother rejoiced in her heart, otherwise Bai Tang might be so sad.

After a few days of getting along, the Queen Mother really liked Bai Tang as a child.

A group of Yingying Yanyan surrounded the Queen Mother, and the fragrance of Cishou Palace was lingering.

As soon as Bai Tang entered the Cishou Palace, he was choked by various scents and almost sneezed.

"My son is being greeted by the queen." Bai Tang respectfully saluted, and the ladies quickly turned sideways. Now that they haven't entered the palace, even if they have entered the palace, as long as they don't sit in the queen's seat, they can't bear the honor of the queen. .

"Come here soon, Tangtang." The Queen Mother beckoned, "There is a hundred-year-old ginseng plant here. You can take it back and make up for it." The poor child, I heard that I fell ill a few days ago and fell ill for a few days. Look at her little face. Thin.

"Thank you, the queen mother." Bai Tang tilted her head and smiled with crooked eyes. The queen mother was really kind to him, some to eat, some to play with, and it would be better if she pinched his face from time to time.

"Is there enough servants? Later, the mother will give you a few more careful ones. Don't worry about the careless ones."

Too, too cute. If it weren't for the fact that there are so many people now, and because of her image, she would really like to rub her cute face well.

"No, no, they're all good." Bai Tang has been in the palace for several days, and it's not that he doesn't understand anything. The replacement that the queen mother said is not really a simple replacement. Those who are replaced will After being given a palace staff, after being beaten, those who were alive were expelled from the palace, and those who died were dragged away.

"The queen is charitable, the sisters will enter the palace and get along well with the queen." A woman with short eyes stood up and said, but her eyes were full of malice.

"Entering the palace?" Bai Tang's face sank for a moment. My heart is full of miscellaneous flavors, a liar, saying that as long as I am the only one, it is actually a lie to me.

Bai Tang's eyes swept over the people below, Yan was thin and fat, Jiang Yuwu was really lucky, and there were all kinds of beauties.

"Cough, cough." Seeing Bai Tang's face down, the queen mother felt a little guilty. Anyone who knew that their husband was going to take a concubine within half a month of their wedding would be uncomfortable.

"It was Ai's family who let them enter the palace." The queen mother took Bai Tang's hand and said earnestly, "Tang Tang, it is not a good thing for the royal heir to wither. Only by spreading branches and leaves can the Yi Dynasty prosper."

He understands the reason, but he can't accept it.

Bai Tang held back a sigh of relief, lowered her head and said, "My son understands."

The ladies below heard the conversation between the queen mother and the queen, and their faces showed joy. In this way, the matter of their entering the palace can be regarded as a matter of nails.

"Why don't I know when there will be a group of concubines." Jiang Junwu came to Cishou Palace to look for someone.

Before entering the room, he saw Bai Tang was angry. When he walked in front of the people, the ladies neatly arranged their appearances without a trace, and be sure to show their most perfect side to the emperor.

"The servant girl greets the emperor." All kinds of delicate voices were so sweet that they became greasy.

The woman who spoke earlier was in the most prominent position. She said, "The Queen Mother gave the ministers and daughters a decree eight days ago to let them enter the palace to accompany the emperor and the queen mother."

Jiang Junwu's eyes looked over, and the queen mother was almost out of breath. She made a decree, yes, but she just asked the ladies to go to the palace to accompany her more. A concubine Feng was seen by the emperor, that is to see their ability, why now she named the emperor to the emperor, and the concubine would never plug such a righteous woman.