The Wolf Game 7

At night, werewolves would kill people, and Bai Tang had to vote for the dead.

Another one died, and at the girl's cries, everyone looked at the short-haired girl vigilantly. In order to protect herself, she even pushed the person out as a scapegoat.

"I didn't mean to, who made him stand in front of me..."

The short-haired girl's confession made everyone feel sad, and those who have no grudges and no grudges can push the other party to death. Who will be next?

"Okay, stop arguing, the people are gone, and the number of people is getting smaller and smaller, we still have to confirm the identity of the deceased earlier to know whether the werewolf is there." Hu Peng said.

Everyone was waiting outside. They had to make sure that the poisonous gas in the villa had dissipated before they dared to enter.

Many people have recovered, but they are still weak.

Yu Hongbo leaned on Bai Tang's back, his fingertips wrapped around his hair.

"Hahaha, it's so itchy~" Bai Tang couldn't help laughing as hair swept across her neck.

Yu Hongbo kisses on the neck and cheek of the teenager from time to time, like a skin thirsty sufferer, lingering and never parting, perfectly showing the state of a couple in love.

Others looked at them with contempt, when are they still thinking about doing this, but that little girl looks really good.

"Okay, it should be almost the same, let's go in and search for the identity card on the deceased."

Hu Peng seemed to be the leader of the contestants except Yu Hongbo. The six gods and masters of the contestants all admire Hu Peng's composure and methodical mind, and it is right to follow him.

Pan Quanzheng wanted to follow him in, but when he saw Yu Hongbo standing still, he hesitated for a while, but did not follow.

Unexpectedly, the arrow feathers suddenly shot from the wall hanging directly opposite the main entrance of the villa, and the first group of people who went in fell down without knowing what was going on.

"There is an ambush..."

The others retreated and returned to the original open space.

There was more than one scream in front of the villa. Pan Quan admired the male god even more when he saw the others returning from injuries.

Just let me swear to follow the male god!

"Isn't a person already dead, why is there still a mechanism?" Someone yelled at Hu Peng, if he hadn't taken a step forward, he would have died just now.

Hu Peng also walked ahead, but he reacted quicker, and the arrow he shot just brushed his arm.

He covered his bleeding arm and looked guilty, "I'm sorry, but I didn't know there would be a mechanism."

"Alright, alright, stop arguing, no one wants this kind of thing to happen." Zheng Yao came out to smooth things out.

A group of people were noisy, the short-haired girl stepped aside, saw Bai Tang and the others sitting calmly, and began to target them again, "You didn't go in with us just now, didn't you already know there was an agency?"

When the others heard it, they also stopped, and looked at Yu Hongbo and their eyes were not kind.

"Hmph~" Yu Hongbo sneered, "You think everyone is like you, you can push an  innocent person to die. "

With the help of Bai Tang, Yu Hongbo stood up and said to Hu Peng, "Different ways do not conspire to each other. We are divided into teams, and I don't need teammates who doubt each other."