Ancient 20

"Prime Minister Bai only gave birth to one son and one daughter, why don't I know when Prime Minister Bai had so many illegitimate daughters?" Jiang Jue stared at the woman who spoke with a smile.

Anyone who is familiar with Jiang Junwu knows that this is the prelude to the emperor's anger.

"Empress mother, Tangtang hasn't completely recovered from falling into the water last time, so I'll take him back to take medicine." Obviously, Jiang Junwu also had some opinions on the queen mother.

"Tangtang, let's go." Jiang Jun walked out without holding Bai Tang.

The queen mother waved them away tiredly, "Aijia is tired, you all go back first." Even if she is the queen mother, the head of the harem, but the premise is that the emperor respects her and loves her. If the emperor left his heart, what should he do?

The ladies reluctantly left the Cishou Palace, but Eunuch Li was waiting for them at the gate of the palace.

Who doesn't know that Eunuch Li is the competent general manager by the emperor's side. Could it be that the emperor has some will? They pressed the excitement in their hearts and respectfully waited for the emperor's will.

"The emperor said, since the queen mother announced that you will be in the palace to accompany you, then you should accompany the queen mother well. The scope of the former dynasty and the harem can be clearly scored. If you go the wrong way, the Imperial Forest Army will be treated as an assassin no matter how high the family's position is. ." Eunuch Li was not aggressive, and what he said was a pun, which made them in a cold sweat in the summer.

Only the previous woman, Wu Fanghao, who answered yes with everyone, did have another set of ideas in her heart.

"Tangtang, I won't accept a concubine." Jiang Jiwu said, surrounding Bai Tang behind her back.

"I know." Bai Tang was sullen, he knew it was not about Jiang Junwu, but he couldn't control his emotions.

"I'll go tell my mother..." Jiang Junwu said.

Logically speaking, the wedding of the empress should still be in the honeymoon period, but Jiang Junwu is an emperor after all, and it is impossible to leave the court people alone to accompany Bai Tang to have a romantic relationship. Fortunately, Bai Tang is also very easy to care for. Every imperial meal in the imperial kitchen does not include repetitions. Bai Tang eats and packs it (small bag space). In the evening, no matter how busy Jiang Junwu was, he would return to Tiancheng Palace to accompany him, and he would go to review the memorial when he fell asleep. This is what Bai Tang discovered when he occasionally got up in the middle of the night to take a nap. The lights in the side hall were always on. He approached curiously. Jiang Yuwu was sitting behind the table, his brows condensed into the word "Chuan". When the clock hits, he changed his clothes and went to court.

Bai Tang is okay, he can make up for sleep during the day, and sleep whenever he wants, but Jiang Ji can't do anything, and the burden of Yi Chao is on him, and he can't be responsible. Seeing Jiang Junwu suffer like this every day, Bai Tang felt anxious and distressed.

On this day, Bai Tang sighed for a few breaths, and the system was tired of hearing it. It suggested: "Why don't you go for a walk in the Royal Garden. I heard that the Royal Garden of the Imperial Palace is very beautiful. I haven't seen it yet~~~" The system did not know which Mary Sue novel to learn from, and listened to it. Bai Tang got goosebumps, just got up and took the system to the Imperial Garden.

The Royal Garden is indeed the back garden of the royal family, with beautiful flowers. Unexpectedly, Bai Tang met someone he didn't want to see.

"stop!"

Bai Tang didn't want to deal with strangers, especially the woman who coveted Jiang Junwu.

Wu Fanghao was from a family of military generals and had learned a few tricks, but a light kung fu blocked Bai Tang's way.

"Bold, don't be rude when you see the queen." A little eunuch who followed Bai Tang yelled in a sharp voice.

Wu Fanghao retorted, "I'm the granddaughter of General Zhen Guo, what's your status, dare to talk to me like this?"

"What is Miss Wu's identity? If you scold the people around me, you have to look at the owner when you beat a dog. What does Miss Wu mean?" Tang followed.