Campus 4

He smiled sadly. After seeing Bai Tang, he was in all kinds of situations, but it seemed that something was different. Hudson covered his heart, feeling the strong beating of his heart.

Seeing Bai Tang, my heart is sore and numb. Why?

Bai Tang slept until dawn, sat up, stretched, and wiped away the physiological tears that he had just woken up from. The sight is so unfamiliar, where is this place?

Bai Tang sat blankly, the memories of last night gradually returned, and Bai Tang's face flushed red.

Ah, he's going to die, he actually drowned in the bathtub last night, and was picked up by the male protagonist, didn't the male protagonist see it all...

Bai Tang retreated into the quilt like a tortoise, how could he face the male protagonist! Ball, what should I do~

It's a pity that the system has fallen into a temporary hibernation and cannot answer Bai Tang. Even if Bai Tang doesn't want to, he still has to face the male protagonist.

"Morning." Bai Tang blushed into the bathroom and greeted Hudson who was washing.

"Morning, Tangtang." Hudson seemed to be in a good mood, with a smile in his eyes.

Tangtang was the name I heard from Bai Tang and Tian Lingxue on the phone last night. Hudson felt that this nickname was quite appropriate to call Bai Tang, Tangtang, Tangtang...

Bai Tang blushed, washed quickly, and went back to her bed, opened the drawer, took out the bag, and nibbled a nut.

Why is the male protagonist so close? He is a vicious male supporting actor who wants to go tit for tat with the male protagonist.

When Hudson walked out of the bathroom, he saw a 'little squirrel' huddled in the corner nibbling nuts, with bulging cheeks, and when he saw him looking over there, he even turned away from him.

So cute~ Hudson exclaimed in his heart.

Ferguston University's education system is relatively free. The student union manages most of the school's internal affairs freely, and can even dismiss a teacher's teaching qualifications, provided that there is sufficient evidence to sign with many students to support, the teacher is not suitable for teaching.
Therefore, Hudson, who is the student council president, naturally 'abuses his power' when it comes to arranging which dormitory the students live in.

Bai Tang hasn't figured out why she shares the same bedroom with the male protagonist, so it's embarrassing to have to face each other day and night now~

The male lead and female lead and the male partner are of course in the same major and the same class. Hudson took Bai Tang to the classroom and attracted the attention of many people along the way.

Isn't that the oriental doll who offended the president yesterday~

Wow~ So he's alive~

I heard that the president is living in the same dormitory with Dongfang Doll now...

Passersby whispered. Hudson was afraid that Bai Tang would think too much when he heard it, so he glanced at the whispering crowd, and the people who ate the president's cold-eyed knife dispersed as birds and beasts.

Hudson naturally took Bai Tang's hand, "School, you just came, I'll show you around after class, and now I'm going to class."

Class = can't understand = tutoring = male and female masters meet and date = can do tasks = ball can have energy = you have someone to talk to

This equation is great, Bai Tang nodded while nibbling on the nuts, and now he can't wait to let the male and female protagonists meet, so that he doesn't have to be alone with the male protagonist and be so embarrassed that he doesn't dare to move around.

Bai Tang followed Hudson into the classroom, and everyone looked sideways.

Tian Lingxue entered the classroom with her roommate, and before she could say hello to Bai Tang, the class bell rang.

Sure enough, the plot really doesn't deceive me.

Rao is that Bai Tang is mentally prepared, this teacher speaks with an authentic accent, it is really difficult to hear clearly.