Doomsday 7

When Bai Yun took Bai Tang out, Shao Licang was having an important meeting, and the bodyguards did not dare to disturb him. Ask Shao Licang's deputy and Lang.

Helang was rescued by Shao Licang, and he has followed him since then. He is usually Shao Licang's housekeeper and has won Shao Licang's trust. He knows that Bai Tang is the little ancestor in Shao Licang's heart. Clapper yourself to follow.

It's been a long time since I visited the modern world, everything is so familiar and unfamiliar, but soon, this peaceful world will cease to exist.

"Tangtang wants to be with my good sister." Bai Yun told him over and over again worriedly.

"Okay." Bai Tang agreed on the surface, but said "I'm sorry" to Bai Yun in his heart. When I went to an animation exhibition with Baiyun, I used the cos to "accidentally" drive away their holding hands, and then I was drowned in the crowd. Under the guidance of the system map, he got out of the crowd and left the exhibition through the back door.

Helang walked through the cosplayers in fancy clothes and quickly followed Bai Tang.

"Tangtang, someone is following us." The system stared at the approaching red dot on the map.

Helang followed Bai Tang into an alley, and when he reached the end, he found that it was a dead end, but people were bizarrely gone.

"Ring-ring--" He Lang answered the phone.

"Helang." It was Shao Licang's voice, "Is Tangtang there with you?"

"I'm sorry boss, I lost someone." Helang explained the situation succinctly. I only heard the sound of slamming the door coming from the opposite side, and the phone hung up.

After the meeting, Shao Licang took Bai Tang's favorite nuts to open the room. When he found out that he was gone, he panicked. After being reminded by the bodyguard, he knew that he was going out with Baiyun. . For a moment, it was as if the sky had fallen. Tangtang doesn't know the way, what if she encounters a bad guy?

The car sped past on the road. Shao Licang's face tightened, and he kept praying in his heart that Bai Tang would never have an accident.

At the same time, Bai Yun found that Bai Tang was gone, and was anxiously looking for...

He Lang was at the entrance of the alley, observing the surrounding environment. From above him, a small dark shadow slid past.

Bai Tang, who turned into a squirrel, ran to an unoccupied place, changed back into human form, stopped the car, and reported the hostess's address obtained from the system.

At this time, the heroine Tan Qingqing rented a warehouse in the suburbs, and asked the merchant to deliver all the purchased materials, and she put it into the space.

It's good to have a carry-on space. Tan Qingqing almost maxed out her rich second-generation boyfriend's card, and now her boyfriend is looking for her in a series of deadly calls.

Tan Qingqing sneered, looked at the name on the call reminder, and blocked it without hesitation.

In two months, the end of the world will come, and she is looking forward to it.

Bai Tang turned back into a little squirrel, climbed up the beam of the warehouse, looked at Tan Qingqing who was arrogant and proud, bought a reset device in the system store, aimed it at the angle, and threw it out, hitting the jade pendant she was hanging around her neck.

"Who is it?" Tan Qingqing sensitively sensed someone on the beam, she raised her hand.

"Tangtang, jump..."

Just as Bai Tang jumped to the beam next door, he saw a thin layer of ice formed where he was sitting.

There are too many flaws in this world, the female supporting role is transmigrating, and the female protagonist actually awakened her abilities in advance.

The system was startled, Tan Qingqing seemed to have located Bai Tang, and could find Bai Tang's location accurately every time. After a while, the beams were covered with ice.