The Wolf Game 12

The rest of the people's hearts sank, and they didn't get it right.

Pan Quan turned over an identity card on the man—the villager.

There are a bunch of gods, two villagers, and a werewolf left on the field. As long as one day later, the werewolf knife is on the human, and the game is over.

Bai Tang is nervous, the werewolf is only himself, and if he wants Yu Hongbo or go out, the werewolf can only die.

Yu Hongbo clasped Bai Tang's fingers with his uninjured hand, "Put away your thoughts and don't do stupid things."

He was really scared, he couldn't lose Bai Tang, absolutely not.

"Hmm." Bai Tang nodded absently, obviously not listening.

Yu Hongbo sighed, looked at the blue sky in the distance, and said to himself, "The helicopter will be here tomorrow."

After voting, there is no need for everyone to get together.

In the eyes of Hu Peng, Zheng Yao and others, the current situation seems to be the disadvantage of the good people camp, but in fact the werewolf is the most anxious. Even if a villager dies tonight, as long as Bai Tang's villager's card is still there, the werewolf will lose.

This game is no longer threatening, Yu Hongbo took Bai Tang to walk around the deserted island to relax.

They sat on the sparkling seaside, looking at the horizon where the water and the sky meet.

"Don't think too much about Tangtang, we must have a solution."

"Is there any way, either the werewolf camp will die, or the good people camp will die." Bai Tang threw himself into Yu Hongbo's arms, "I don't want you to die..."

Yu Hongbo hugged the emotionally broken boy, "No, none of us will die."

After a long time, Bai Tang's soft voice came from his embrace, "It's alright, we will meet again in the next world."

Yu Hongbo thought that Bai Tang was talking about the next life, suppressed his panic, and comforted him repeatedly, "What nonsense are you talking about, of course we will be together in the next life, and we will be together in this life."

In the evening, Bai Tang told Yu Hongbo that he wanted to take a bath and walked into the bathroom alone.

He closed the bathroom door and took out from his pocket the grass crows he had picked in the field in the afternoon.

Caowu ah, it can be called the existence of heartbroken grass, and it is highly poisonous.

Bai Tang looked at the dark piece in his hand, as long as he died, everything would be over, Yu Hongbo could also go home safely, and they would see each other in the next world.

Thinking of this, Bai Tang stuffed the aconite into his mouth and chewed, and the bitter taste of crying diffused in his mouth.

Soon, the boy fell unconscious and knocked over the toiletries on the sink.

Outside Yu Hongbo's eyelids twitched wildly, and a bad premonition filled his heart.

Tangtang!

When Yu Hongbo slammed into the door, his beloved boy had fallen unconscious on the ground, his face an uneven gray.

"Tangtang, Tangtang, don't, don't..." Yu Hongbo stretched out his hand tremblingly to probe Bai Tang's breath, but there was no breath.

At the same time, a prompt sound came from the monitor in the lobby on the first floor of the villa, "All werewolves are destroyed, the game is over."