The Wolf Game 1

"The points will be settled, the male and female protagonists will be rewarded with 1,000 points, and the world will be rewarded with 400 points." After the system mechanical sound summed up the points, Bai Tang couldn't wait to go to the next world.

"Tangtang wait a minute." The system stopped him, "The difficulty of the next world has suddenly increased."

The system is used to digging out the world's plot before entering the world, and it was just such a glance, which almost didn't frighten it.

A pair of wolf eyes appeared on the black bottom cover, and the male and female protagonists supported each other below.

This seems to be different from the previous world, and the danger level is one more star than the doomsday world.

The black-grey-red cover is very depressing, making people want to escape like the protagonist of the cover.

Bai Tang pursed her lips and said nothing.

The system also felt that this world was not very good, and was about to persuade Bai Tang to exchange points for a world, but Bai Tang opened the book, "Shh, he found you".

This world tells a story of escape, not a traditional escape, nor a doomsday kind of thrilling thriller, but it is indeed a life-threatening game. To be more precise, it is a live-action werewolf game.

The male protagonist Yu Hongbo and the female protagonist Yu Yi are seniors who are about to graduate from University Z. After waking up from a hangover at the graduation party, they found themselves in a strange and luxurious villa, and when they went out, they found them in a deserted area. island.

Only when they collectively played a game called "Shh, he found you", which is a live-action version of Werewolf Kill, would the victorious survivors be taken out of the desert island.

The game lasted for a week, and the participants were not only the classmates in the male lead's class, but many others as well.

In this werewolf game, the male lead Bai Tang happened to get a werewolf card, the female protagonist was also a werewolf card, and the male protagonist was a villager card. Whether it is the werewolf side or the villager side, if you want to win the game and escape, you must find the enemy and vote to kill them. The death here is real death, which is very cruel.

Since the male and female protagonists are enemies, one of them must die, but Yu Yi likes Yu Hongbo and has not attacked him for a long time. And Yu Yi has always taken care of the timid Bai Tang in the game, and Bai Tang has a good impression of the heroine. With the number of people getting smaller and smaller, Bai Tang wanted to go out alive with Yu Yi, and proposed to kill the male protagonist of the villagers, but Yu Yi refused. So in Bai Tang's voting, Bai Tang came out and brought a wave of rhythm, identifying the male protagonist Yu Hongbo as a werewolf, and was refuted by the male protagonist's rigorous logical thinking and was speechless, and finally was voted exiled to death by everyone.

In the end, there were only a few people left. When there was only one Yu Yi left in the werewolf party, Yu Hongbo asked the witch to poison her and rescued her. When the game party sent a helicopter to pick him up, he fought back in one fell swoop. , and finally only three people escaped from the desert island.

Three of the ten people died. The danger of this game is self-evident. The person who got the witch's card is also lucky, and he followed the steps of rescuing, otherwise he would have been out of the game long ago.

"Tangtang, why don't we change to another world." The system suggested that this world is not only dangerous, but also has a huge restrictive effect, "If you choose this world, I can't follow you."