Ancient 27

Bai Tang was so dirty that he couldn't see his face clearly, and the fire worker was poor in his early years. Seeing Bai Tang, she wanted to cry, knowing that he violated the military regulations, but he still gave him a steamed bun.

Seeing Bai Tang froze there, the fire worker thought it wasn't enough, so he gave him one more, fearing that he would not be able to run away if he was caught by others, so he hurriedly drove him away, "Let's go after eating, don't get in the way here. "

Is he in the way?

Squirrels are sensitive and thoughtful creatures. Bai Tang held the two steaming big steamed buns in frustration, he didn't want to cause trouble.

"There's no more, let's go after eating." The fire worker was carrying the food and grass that had fallen on the ground back to the car, when his companion shouted from behind, "Who are you talking to?"

The person who came was also a handyman. He had just received news from the front that the emperor ordered the army to be rectified, and seemed to be looking for someone.

The fire burner raised his eyebrows in surprise, and glanced at Bai Tang, who was eating the steamed bun. Come on, he shouldn't be a spy.

"Where did it come from Man, don't tell me it's your brother. "

"It's my younger brother, you know the situation in my house, there is no one at home anymore, do you want to leave my younger brother at home alone to be bullied by others?" The fire-burner decided to hide this, regardless of whether he was a spy or not, let Bai Tang left as soon as possible.

However, Bai Tang still didn't make it, because the investigators had already arrived at the logistics.

Everyone didn't know that it was the queen they were looking for, and that being the emperor had made a major discovery, and they were not very gentle with Bai Tang, and pushed him to the front.

"Reporting to the emperor, I caught a sneaky person in the logistics."

Bai Tang didn't expect to meet Jiang Jiwu under such circumstances, he stood in front of him at a loss, not daring to look directly into the other's eyes, and clenched the half-eaten white steamed bun with both hands.

Jiang Junwu was stunned, and turned his attention to the white steamed bun with several black handprints on Bai Tang's hand. These days, Tang Tang eats this kind of thing?

"come over."

In front of outsiders, Jiang Yan's non-magnetic voice had no warmth, which made Bai Tang even more aggrieved.

Bai Tang refused to go, and the soldiers behind him were not used to him, so he pushed him from the back, and directly staggered forward Bai Tang, who refused to move.

The imagined pain did not strike, and he fell into a hard and cold embrace. It was Jiang Junwu in armor.

"Who asked you to push him, act privately, and deal with it according to military regulations." At this time, Jiang Yuwu was ruthless and unfamiliar.

Bai Tang was brought back to the tent by him, and as soon as he landed, Bai Tang, who could move freely, turned his back.

"Tangtang, didn't I tell you to stay in the palace obediently, why did you escape by yourself?" Jiang Junwu was angry, but also afraid, the six-day journey is not short, how much hardship did his Tangtang endure. Will keep hiding in the army, undetected.

Bai Tang's tears came as soon as he said it, and he came to find him hard, but he actually murdered himself.

"How dangerous is the front line, why did you run out on your own?" Jiang Jiwu picked up Bai Tang, and the shoes on his feet didn't know where they went when Bai Tang became a little squirrel, and Bai Nen's little feet were stained It was full of dust, and there were many more tiny wounds, all scratched when walking barefoot.

He gently wiped Bai Tang's hands and feet with pity, "Where do you live these days?"

Jiang Junwu took off his heavy armor, and Bai Tang returned to the familiar embrace, unable to hold back the tears, for the first time he dared to talk back to Jiang Junwu, "You don't care where I live, you are still fierce. I……"

"Baby don't cry, I shouldn't kill you, I'm sorry..." In front of Bai Tang, the domineering man was unprincipled, and he only wanted to coax the baby who fell into his arms.