Mermaid 7-9

You must know that mermaids are very friendly to the same kind. If Bai Tang goes back to say good things to his mermaid companions, or mention his name, maybe he will be able to hold the mermaid back. Think a little excited.

At this time, Lieutenant General Thad changed his image of being upright just now, rubbed his hands, and glanced at Baitang a little shyly, "Excuse me, do you usually have any hobbies?"

"Qiu'er, there are perverts here!" Bai Tang was about to cry when he saw that Uncle Gangzheng turned into a wretched uncle.

Lieutenant General Thad waved his hand quickly, "No, no, I mean, what do you usually like with your friends?"

Sade said, in order to show his innocence, he also showed an eight-toothed smile. Little did he know how frightening he was when a rough man made such a move. Bai Tang dragged her fish tail back and kept pulling back.

Tours help~

Send a proposition or send a score (body) question?

The predators of the army were drooling around the little mermaid who was huddled and shivering on the sofa.

Tours help, there are perverts here!

Suddenly, outside the encirclement, the soldiers screamed and were thrown into the sky.

As soon as Toures twisted it, his face was gloomy, and he penetrated a passage leading to the center of the encirclement.

"Admiral Walker, I'm not... oh..." Lieutenant General Thad was knocked down by Tours' fist before he could finish speaking.

A large group of people shrank on the ground and screamed. Bai Tang watched Tours walk towards him step by step, like a mansion.

"Tours, hug~"

The little mermaid stretched out her arms and was hugged by the man.

He kissed the little mermaid's forehead, and Bai Liangang also became soft around his fingers.

"Why don't you sleep for a while, you have to wait a while before you can go home." Tours softened his expression and became affectionate with the little mermaid.

"Roast worms, roast worms, roast worms..." The system muttered.

"I'm hungry." Bai Tang covered her stomach, "Let's go eat roasted worms, roasted worms are delicious."

How can you eat roasted worms? Tours does not want the little mermaid to eat those messy things. He knows that mermaids are curious and like to be whimsical. but……

He glanced at the messy ground, and he could make the little mermaid forget the panic just now, and it was not impossible to roast insects and play.

"Okay, let's roast the worms." Tours put Bai Tang on the mermaid scooter and was about to push him to the back of the building.

"Wait, Admiral Walker." Lieutenant General Thad was relatively resistant to beatings. He stood up and saluted, "Admiral Walker, I have to apologize to the little mermaid, I'm sorry."

He bowed deeply to Bai Tang. Bai Tang stared blankly at Tours, not knowing how to react.

"Actually, they just wanted Tangtang to lead the red line to introduce other mermaids to them." The system understood the thoughts of the soldiers and complained silently. Even Tangtang was frightened and followed his right hand. Go with you.

"No, it doesn't matter."

Hearing Bai Tang's understanding, Lieutenant General Thad's eyes lit up, followed by a basin of cold water from his superior.