Entertainment 2

The youth's freshly washed hair was still dripping with water, and from time to time it slid across the pale skin along the temples. Young people are not the most beautiful, but they are the most pitiful at this time.

"Is something wrong?" Bai Tang asked.

The young man's hand resting on the door was bony, with blue blood vessels protruding from his pale complexion.

too skinny.

Min Gu Nian withdrew his gaze, brought Bai Tang into the room, and closed the door.

"If you don't dry your hair, you're going to have a headache again..."

again?

The two were stunned at the same time.

"Qiu'er, do you think the male protagonist remembered something?" Bai Tang asked with hope.

"It's strange enough that every world is the same person. Heaven does not allow the main characters to travel through the world with their memories." The system thought about it and added, "Except for us, we are the 18th-tier male supporting cast, it doesn't matter. Role."

Min Gu Nian only had a sense of familiarity, but he couldn't remember it anyway.

"Wipe your hair first." Min Gu Nian did not hesitate for a while, and took the towel to wipe Bai Tang's hair.

"Buzzing—"

The hot air from the hair dryer made Bai Tang want to escape, but she was held down by Min Gu Nian, and her water eyes stared at each other dimly.

"Okay." Min Gu Nian turned off the hair dryer, put his fingertips in the fluffy hair, and nodded in satisfaction with his masterpiece.

Bai Tang didn't speak. He looked down and saw that the young man's pale face was a little flushed by the hot wind, and his pink lips were bitten out of blood.

Min Gu Nian's throat was dry, and a heat flowed up from his lower abdomen.

His eyes hurriedly glanced at the door, diverting his gaze.

It's only the first day I saw Bai Tang, but I can't scare people away.

Min Gu Nian restrained himself from wanting to kiss, The young man's impulse was the first to walk out of the room, clearing his throat without a trace.

"Uncle Fu should be ready, let's go down first."

Bai Tang bit her lower lip, showing an aggrieved look behind Min Gu Nian who couldn't see it.

In the world ahead, no matter where he goes, he has to hold him, why doesn't he come to hold him now? Does it mean that in this world, he doesn't care about himself anymore and wants to develop with the heroine?

Min Gu Nian walked to the entrance of the stairs and took a deep breath, in order to calm himself down, calm down, calm down.

After waiting for a long time, the young man has not come out. He was about to turn around and look for it, when Bai Tang came out wearing his old clothes, and when he looked closely, his eyes were still slightly red.

Min Gu Nian frowned, "How do you wear this?" He had asked Uncle Fu to prepare the clothes.

Bai Tang shook her head and replied absently, "This suits me."

Bai Tang was still communicating with the system in his mind, "Qiu'er, are you telling the truth in the book, the male protagonist plays the role of the female partner..."

The system that has been working to prevent the male protagonist from being together with Bai Tang is a little guilty. It showed Bai Tang so many domineering president's stand-ins for the little wife and abused the text. I was just afraid that Tang Tang would not want to be herself after she had a partner. Now it seems to work. He started a little too far and took Tang Tang sideways.