Doomsday 8

Bai Tang jumped onto the frozen beam, unable to grasp the smooth ice surface with his claws, and fell vertically to the ground.

Tan Qingqing grabbed the small thing that fell with one hand. I thought it was something, but it turned out to be a mouse.

She narrowed her eyes, the end of the world has not yet come, has the mouse now turned on its intellect? Wasting time by a small thing, Tan Qingqing vented her grievance against her boyfriend on Bai Tang. She picked up the fruit knife and prepared to send the mouse on the road.

"Wow—" The blood fell to the ground drop by drop.

There were a few more scratches on Tan Qingqing's face. The culprit was the little squirrel, and there were traces of blood on the claws that were moving around.

"My face, damn it." Tan Qingqing gritted her teeth. After experiencing the end of the world, kindness and love have long ceased to exist. She pinched the squirrel's soft belly fiercely, and raised the knife with her hand...

The door of the warehouse was violently smashed open. Tan Qingqing was distracted, and the little squirrel scratched the skin of her neck with a paw, and incidentally hooked the red rope of the jade pendant. However, inevitably, the soft belly was also stabbed a little by the knife.

Tan Qingqing was so painful that she threw the squirrel and smashed it against the wall.

Shao Licang walked in with an expressionless face, and Tan Qingqing was startled. Perhaps she was guilty, and ran to the back door of the warehouse without even caring about the jade pendant falling off.

His back slammed against the hard concrete wall and fell onto the stacked cardboard boxes. The neatly arranged boxes fell to the ground.

The squirrel, with messy hair and bleeding, rolled to Shao Licang's feet. A flash of white light flashed, and Shao Licang witnessed a great change to the living.

"Tang Tang—" Shao Licang's eyes were splitting, he took off his coat and hugged Bai Tang into his arms.

"A Cang, here it is." Bai Tang laboriously held the jade pendant that she had snatched up, and after Shao Licang took it, Bai Tang couldn't hold back and fainted.

The belated subordinates cleaned up the mess in the warehouse, and Shao Licang rushed through dozens of red lights to send Bai Tang to the emergency room.

When Bai Yun came to the hospital, Shao Licang sat dejectedly outside the corridor.

"How is Tangtang?" Baiyun asked anxiously.

Shao Licang's eyes were red, staring at Baiyun as if he was looking at his enemy.

"Why did you take him out." If Tangtang didn't go out, she wouldn't be hurt.

"I, I don't know either..." Facing Shao Licang's responsibilities, Bai Yun had nothing to say. The red light in the emergency room was always on, and the two were relatively speechless, quietly praying that there would be no bad news.

The red light went out, and the doctor took off his mask from the emergency room and walked out.

"The patient's life is not in danger for the time being. He will have a fever tonight. After the fever subsides, there is no danger." Following the doctor's explanation, Bai Tang was pushed out of the hospital bed.

His bleeding face was as pale as paper, and he fell asleep quietly, his slightly frowning brows showing that he wasn't feeling as well as he was in a coma.

Shao Licang seemed to have thought of something and asked, "Is Tangtang your brother?"

Bai Yun vigilantly said, "Of course, I'm not, am you?" The male protagonist must be trying to rob his younger brother.

Shao Licang ignored her and walked into Bai Tang's ward.

In the middle of the night, Bai Tang really had a fever just as the doctor said.

The boy's face was flushed with burning, and his lips were chapped from lack of water. Shao Licang called the doctor, and he was busy for a while, until the sky turned white, and Bai Tang calmed down a little.

"Boss, there is news over there."

Listening to the news from Helang, combined with finding Baitang's warehouse, Shao Licang narrowed his narrow eyes, is it the end of the world...