Doomsday 17-19

Doomsday 17

As for the heroine, no one did anything to her. Shao Licang didn't speak, and he didn't show any movement. After a long time, he thought that Shao Licang had taken a fancy to Tan Qingqing, but because of Bai Tang's existence, it was not good to flirt with Tan Qingqing openly.

It took half a month for everyone to fight monsters and upgrade, and in the end, Kuroko couldn't bear his temper.

"Boss, what's your plan for leaving that woman behind, is it a waste of food?" Hei Zi's tone was not good, and he called Bai Tang sweetly his brother Hei Zi, and he immediately fell in love with him.

"She has a plan against Tangtang." Shao Licang didn't say much nonsense. Anyway, it was right not to give Tan Qingqing a chance to approach Bai Tang.

They set off all the way to the northwest. Occasionally, I meet a few survivor teams, and they get along fairly well without making waves.

On this day, everyone was still resting, and there was the sound of a locomotive starting not far away.

Hei Zi, who was woken up, scolded, "Ge Laozi, is it too long to ride a motorcycle in the middle of the night?"

As soon as the words fell, a group of people on motorcycles stopped in front of them.

Bai Tang rubbed his eyes and looked out the window, only to see that the leader took off his helmet, revealing an extremely handsome face, and the following people also took off their helmets and got out of the car, their movements extremely free and easy.

"Excuse me, They passed by. "Li Junran smiled brightly, and he seemed to be the leader and corridor.

Helang waved his hand, "You can do whatever you want."

At the end of the world, the survivors should watch and help each other. Helang looked inside and saw that Shao Licang didn't move, which could be regarded as an act of acquiescence to the other party.

Li Junran and his party are also very capable, with an orderly division of labor, rest for rest, and vigil for the night. The two teams were at peace with each other.

The next morning, Li Junran woke up and found a cute little cute, and couldn't hold back his thoughts of molesting on the spot.

Baiyun is the water power, there are many water sources, she is taking Bai Tang to wash under a tree.

"Hey, cute~" Li Junran put on a pose he thought was handsome and leaned against another tree.

Bai Yun glanced at him, ignored him, and walked back with Bai Tang who had washed his face.

"Hey~ don't ignore people, sweetie, how about we be friends?" Li Junran chased after him and walked beside Bai Tang.

Bai Tang was raised by Shao Licang and his skin was tender and tender. Li Junran couldn't help pinching his face.

"Snapped--"

"What are you doing?" Bai Yun patted his hand off, but it was too late. Bai Tang's skin was delicate, and although he didn't use much force, a red mark appeared on his face.

"Aiya, don't be so fierce, you don't have a chest, you are still so fierce." Li Junran glanced up and down at Baiyun, and finally his eyes were fixed on her chest.

Bai Yun became angry with shame, and a jet of water shot at Li Junran from his hand.

Li Junran ducked to the side, and the water column hit the tree behind, breaking it directly.

The movement here caught everyone's attention, first of all the locomotive team closest to them.

"What happened, taking up more people and bullying people?"