Campus 7

"Why are you so happy?" Hudson put down the box in his hand, picked up a knife and cut open the seal, and the aroma of nuts came out from inside.

"Wow, you bought something delicious!" Bai Tang squatted beside the box, wanting to move but not daring to move.

Hudson opened the box, and it was full of nuts, almost all of which Bai Tang liked to eat.

Hudson picked up a small package, tore the seal, and handed it to Bai Tang.

"For me?" Bai Tang's eyes were bright and she got Hudson's affirmative answer and gave Hudson a big smile, "Hudson, you are so kind."

"Just like eating nuts?" Hudson stroked the soft fine hair, and the touch was as good as ever.

"Yeah, nuts are delicious, you can try one too." Bai Tang handed it to Hudson, motioning him to try it.

"I haven't finished shopping today, I'll take you to campus tomorrow." Hudson reluctantly retracted the hand that stroked Bai Tang's hair.

"No, I'll ask Ling Xue to study in the library tomorrow." Bai Tang refused Hudson without raising her head.

"Oh? Is there something you don't understand? I can teach you too." Hudson felt uncomfortable when he saw Bai Tang getting closer to others.

Hudson has always been good to Bai Tang, and he used Bai Tang's favorite nut to subdue him. At this moment, he doesn't feel that the male protagonist's cold face is terrible, and he said it in three or two, "It's me. I can't understand the teacher's accent with Ling Xue, and I don't know what he said in class?"

Bai Tang blinked innocently, and Hudson's own reflection was in his wet eyes.

If the system is here, it will definitely educate Bai Tang and sleep in class If you don't listen to the lecture, how can you understand the teacher's lecture!

It's a pity that Hudson, who was unknowingly attracted by Bai Tang, said without thinking, "I'll help you with tuition."

The plot went smoothly according to Bai Tang's expectations, so the male protagonist got a good person card, "Hudson, you are so kind."

Ferguston University is relatively liberal, as long as you have a valid reason, you can enter and leave the male/female dormitory.

Tian Lingxue called Bai Tang's phone several times but no one answered, she knew that it was Bai Tang who was lazy and refused to get up. As promised yesterday, go up and arrest someone and go to the library in person.

Bai Tang touched the phone by the bedside, no wonder the alarm clock didn't ring, it turned out that the phone was out of power. He muttered, "What time is it", and when Hudson answered, he jumped up abruptly.

It's over, I'm going to be late!

Bai Tang lifted the quilt and went to the bathroom, washing with one hand, and unbuttoning his pajamas with the other to change.

Hudson couldn't help laughing when he saw Bai Tang, who was dexterous. He closed his notebook. Since he agreed to Bai Tang's tutoring, he would naturally follow him to the library.

"Tuk-tuk--" There was a knock at the door, Bai Tang didn't have time to change his clothes, and ran to open the door with his upper body naked.

The person who came was indeed Tian Lingxue. I saw Bai Tang with messy hair on his head, foam in his mouth, and said inarticulately, "Neder..."

Seeing Bai Tang's snow-white skin and itchy hands, Tian Lingxue couldn't help but wipe a handful of oil, "Come on."

Bai Tang was ticklish, and by Tian Lingxue's action, she almost swallowed the toothpaste foam.

Hudson's face darkened when he saw the interaction between the two. He stood behind Bai Tang, and because of his height, he had a condescending feeling.

When Tian Lingxue saw Hudson, she was stunned by the momentum on his body, and shouted obediently, "Hello, President."

"Wait." Hudson dropped a sentence, pulled Bai Tang, and slammed the door shut.

Tian Lingxue: "!!!"

Oh mother~ President is so scary.

No, how could Tangtang live with the president!