Campus 17

In order not to arouse Bai Tang's vigilance, Hudson just frightened him, even if he got some benefits. Most of the scenes that Hudson encountered were terrifying, Hudson would cover Bai Tang's eyes. The usual plot is Peel melon seeds and fruits for Baitang.

Bai Tang regarded Hudson's embrace as a squirrel's nest, and lounged lazily on Hudson's chest, covering the quilt and nibbling on the fruit. It would be more perfect if there were no screams and female ghosts that appeared from time to time.

After watching this movie, the time was almost up. Hudson didn't let Bai Tang stay up all night, and Bai Tang was happy to escape from those horror movies.

After washing up, Bai Tang lay on the bed, Scissor Shuishui's eyes wide open, looking at the snow-white ceiling.

No way, as soon as he closed his eyes, it was all the pictures from those movies, and he was afraid. If only the ball would be fine.

Bai Tang connected to the system, "Qiu'er, what's wrong with you, are you sick?"

The system that was released from the little black house was dumbfounded, and the white light on his body was also dimmed a lot. It whispered, "There are ghosts, there are ghosts, hehe, come and play~"

"Qiu'er, are you alright." Bai Tang saw that the system was not quite right, and wrapped him with mental power, wanting to check the other party's situation.

"Come and play with Miss Antina, hee hee~~~" The system raised his head, his expression was exactly the same as the female ghost boss Antina in the movie, and there was madness in his eyes.

"Qiu'er, Qiu'er, don't scare me." Bai Tang shouted anxiously. Suddenly, he thought of something and read, "Turn on the full-body inspection mode."

"Test result: in a trance, suspected of splitting, splitting the second personality for self-protection due to strong stimulation." A ruthless mechanical sound scanned the system and got the result.

"Treatment is recommended." Mechanical Voice continued.

"Treatment!" Bai Tang hurriedly pressed the confirmation button. If it weren't for him, the system wouldn't be scared crazy by watching horror movies with him.

Bai Tang guiltily watched the system being pulled for treatment, then continued to stare at the ceiling with wide eyes.

He seemed to see a blood-colored vortex slowly condensing on the white ceiling, and a pair of evil eyes appeared in the vortex, which laughed at him.

Bai Tang's body was stiff, and he slowly moved the quilt up, covering his nose and eyes.

don't look for me, don't look for me...

There was a rustling sound from Bai Tang's bed, and Hudson faintly heard a small whine.

"Tangtang, Tangtang."

"Hmm~" Bai Tang's voice was low and dull across the quilt.

"Don't indent into the quilt, it will be difficult to breathe." Hudson pulled down the quilt, and a pair of reddish scissors appeared weak and helpless in front of him.

Damn, how did I forget that the little squirrel is timid.

Hudson scolded himself secretly, and whispered to the little squirrel that hid back under the quilt: "Tangtang, I'm a little scared after watching the movie, can I sleep with you?"

Hearing this, Bai Tang pulled down the quilt again, glanced at him, and whispered softly, "Okay, just this time."

Bai Tang stepped back, the cold mattress made him shudder, which reminded him of the girl who was dragged away in the alley. Seeing that the place in front was not big enough, I carefully moved back again.

The single bed in the bedroom itself is difficult to sleep two people, but fortunately Bai Tang's body is "petite", so he can barely sleep.

The nose breathes the "masculine breath" of the male protagonist, which is a kind of sunshine smell, which makes Bai Tang feel at ease.

He shrunk himself into a ball, and the heat source beside him continued to emit temperature. Bai Tang closed his eyes, and the female ghost in the ghost movie did not appear in his imagination. Gradually, with a long breath, he fell asleep.