Campus 10

The male protagonist's ferocity seems to be an illusion. The emerald green eyes reflected Bai Tang's helpless face.

Hudson moved gently, rubbing the red mark that was pinched out by his watering with pity, "Open your mouth and let me see, okay?"

Bai Tang opened his mouth subconsciously, and there were several blisters on the inside of the corner of his mouth, all of which were scalded.

"Does it hurt?"

"It hurts." Tears welled up in Bai Tang's eyes.

"Then you still swallow it!" Hudson's face changed in a second, and Bai Tang was startled for a moment. Seeing the cold air outside Hudson, the tears retreated.

"Okay, okay, is Xiao Tangtang okay?" Owen hurried up and pulled Hudson away to appease Fa Xiao's emotions. When did Hudson become so irritable.

Tian Lingxue came up to take a look, and said distressedly: "It's not bad to save food, but this is not allowed next time..."

The original owner, Bai Tang's family, was poor, and his parents quarreled for three days and fought for five days. If it wasn't for the Tian family next door who often helped Bai Tang, it is estimated that he would not have grown up and would have starved to death. But Bai Tang grew up in such an environment, and became more sensitive and timid, for fear that he would be disgusting. And the Tian family is not a wealthy family, and they will not be able to take care of Bai Tang every day. Bai Tang, who is hungry and full, cherishes food even more.It just matched Bai Tang's dislike of wasting food.

It is also for this reason that Tian Lingxue regards Bai Tang as his own younger brother and often protects him from being bullied.

Hudson and Owen didn't know, but Tian Lingxue knew the reason. She glanced at the two of them coldly. Even if Bai Tang said that Hudson took good care of him, she just let her be rude to Bai Tang. I don't like it.

She gently wiped the wet clothes on Bai Tang's chest, and said coldly, "I am very grateful to Hudson Laisset and Owen Bell for their hospitality today, but as the busy student council president And the vice president, Bai Tang and I shouldn't disturb the two of you."

"Tangtang, I'll take you to the doctor." Tian Lingxue said softly, and after getting the latter's nod, she picked up the small bag without looking at the two of them, took Bai Tang in diameter, went out, and stopped the car.

Bai Tang glanced back at the male protagonist, but saw Hudson pulling Owen's arm away, silent, with deep eyes and something incomprehensible.

"Tangtang, come quickly..." Tian Lingxue called Bai Tang from the elevator.

He didn't stop, and raised his legs to follow Tian Lingxue.

Seeing someone disappear into the wing, Owen sighed, "Are you satisfied with this result?"

Hudson threw his wet jacket to Owen, "You go to the checkout." After speaking, he strode out.

Tian Lingxue stopped the car and sat up with Bai Tang, "Driver, please go to the hospital."

As soon as the door was closed, the right door was pulled open again. A tall figure sat in, just to the right of Bai Tang.

Tian Lingxue: "!!!"

"This kind of trivial matter doesn't need to trouble the president." Tian Lingxue saw that Hudson was very unhappy now, and she hurried people away.

"Drive." Hudson said solemnly, stretched out his left arm, pulled Bai Tang into his arms, tore open the package of ice packs coming from the hotel, and put it gently on Bai Tang's cheek.

"He, Desen..." Bai Tang held the bag of ice packs, "Thank you, I can do it myself."The action of the male protagonist just now really scared him, and now he just wants to stay away from Hudson.

Tian Lingxue saw it clearly, Bai Tang's cheeks were swollen, she did not stop Hudson's movements, and ordered the driver, "Drive."