Campus 18

The system was repaired for three days before it was released.

"Tangtang, I'm back~" the system said affectionately.

"Qiu'er~ Hello~" Bai Tang was pleasantly surprised, "Qiu'er, what did you call me just now?"

"Tangtang, after I repaired it, it became more humane. Both the male and female protagonists call you that. Isn't it bad for me to call you that?" The system's light dimmed, and it could be seen that it was in a low period.

"No, I'm very happy. In the future, Qiu'er can understand what I said." Bai Tang Nuo's soft voice instantly soothed the depressed system, and it cheered up and said, "Tang Tang, about your last question. My heart is aching, I want to ask you a few questions to better find the answer for you?"

Bai Tang nodded, "You ask."

"How many times has this phenomenon occurred, who is it?"

"Just once, the target is the male protagonist."

"Have you ever had an alternative feeling towards other people?"

"No."

"Does your heart beat faster when facing the male protagonist, and you especially like to rely on the male protagonist?"

Bai Tang couldn't help but think of the first meeting with Hudson. He had never seen someone as good-looking as Hudson. After that, whether it was drowning or something else, Hudson was with him. Beside me, even watching ghost movies...

The male protagonist is actually really good. He will patiently teach himself to do his homework, watch ghost movies with him, choose delicious fruits for himself, and be afraid to sleep with him...

"How would you feel if you saw that the male protagonist treats others the same way he treats you?"

Do you feel it... Bai Tang imagined the scene, but Hudson's iceberg face was very caring for others, watching a movie with someone in his arms, peeling melon seeds for others, going out and holding someone's hand...

"Muffled, here." Bai Tang covered her chest, "I'm not happy, Qiu Er, I'm very uncomfortable."

"Tangtang, you are in love with the male lead." The system finally came to a conclusion.

"Really, is this called liking?" Bai Tang puzzled, this was the first time in his life, he didn't understand very well, "Even if I leave other friends in the forest, I will It's sad, but it's different..."

"Heartbeat, joy, jealousy, possessiveness, you are all complete." The system spread knowledge to Bai Tang, "That's what the book says."

Does Hudson also like himself? Is that...

"Tangtang, read more books and newspapers, so that we can complete the task better." The system paused, but the next sentence cruelly broke Bai Tang's fantasy, "But, Tangtang, you should restrain yourself, you don't You can like the characters on the mission."

"There are still many worlds that we will experience in the future. If you fall in love with a character in a certain world, you will be hurt. Their whole life is only one life, and you have more worlds waiting for you to pass..."

Bai Tang couldn't hear what the system said later, and the blood on his face "swiped" faded. He followed the system's words and thought that after that, no one would accompany him anymore, and there would be no one named Hudson in the world without him, and his heart ached.

Bean-sized tears fell to the ground and scattered.

The system sighed. It was better to say it earlier than later. When you like it, the pain is temporary. After you deeply love it, the pain is for a lifetime. Bai Tang's life is hundreds of thousands of years for ordinary people.

In the evening, Hudson finished dealing with students when I came back from the meeting, I turned on the computer after taking a shower, and beckoned to Bai Tang, who was huddled in the corner sullenly, "Tang Tang, come watch a movie."