End of Online Game Arc

Planning

    "Host, the heroine is at your three o'clock position." Xiao A reminded Bai Tang aloud the position of the heroine after the transfer.

    If the squirrel doesn't show his power, he will be regarded as a sick cat.

    Bai Tang is also angry, the love of Grandpa Bai and Grandma Bai is also given to her, and the Bai family is also given to her. She has also lived a prosperous life. What is there to be dissatisfied with, and now she wants to kill him.

    Bai Tang controlled the plants under the ground, and after a while, a vine broke out from the cracks of the floor tiles, and the target was Jiang Yiran.

    Jiang Yiran was shocked, she took out her short knife and waved it randomly, cutting off the vines that attacked her one by one.

    But it was useless, a bunch of vines had accumulated on the ground, cut off a section, and new vines came.

    As soon as Qi Hongyi finished buying the candied haws, riots broke out on the street.

    He went retrograde all the way, shuttled through the crowd and went back to look for Bai Tang.

    "Tangtang—"

    Qi Hongyi turned over and hugged Bai Tang to avoid the falling beam.

    With lingering fears in his heart, he asked, "Who is it?"

    Qi Hongyi followed Bai Tang's gaze, killing intent bursting out of his eyes.

    Jiang, Yi, Ran!

    Since Qi Hongyi wanted to guard against Jiang Yiran, he naturally checked her family background carefully.

    Jiang Yiran's name in the game is not mysterious, and Qi Hongyi quickly got all her information.

    Because Bai Tang was hugged and rolled by Qi Hongyi, his control over the vines was slightly weakened. Jiang Yiran finally struggled out of the pile of vines and was about to run away, but when he turned around, he suddenly couldn't move.

    She looked down at her unmoving feet, and when she looked closely, there seemed to be a few transparent threads that caught her.

    Jiang Yiran hurriedly bent over and cut it off, and a thunderbolt rolled to her feet. Before she could react, the thunderbolt exploded, and the fire burst into the sky in an instant.

    A human figure on fire let out a shrill howl, and wherever it went, it caught fire.

    Pedestrians gave in one after another, wishing for an extra pair of legs to grow under their feet.

    Jiang Yiran's whole body was burned by fire, and the 80% real pain made her want to die immediately.

    She ran in Bai Tang's direction, and even if she died, she had to pull a pad on her back.

    It's a pity that Jiang Yiran walked a few steps with difficulty, Qi Hongyi took Bai Tang's toes lightly, and jumped onto the roof, looking down at the burning man being rolled and wailing on the ground, and he didn't forget to cover Bai Tang's eyes. Tangtang should not watch such a terrifying scene. Tangtang is timid and will have nightmares.

    Burning Man's shrill cry gradually faded, until there was no sound.

    There was chaos in the street, someone went to report to the official, and when the arresters arrived at the scene, Jiang Yiran had already been burned to death.

    There are many people from the rivers and lakes. It is initially determined that they were burned to death by the explosion of Tangmen's thunder beads, but the specific perpetrators cannot be determined.