The Wolf Game 5

There is not much entertainment in the villa, only the entertainment room on the second floor has billiards. Bai Tang doesn't know how to play, and he doesn't want to play. He sat on the chair dully, and Pan Quan explained a lot in front of him, which meant that Yu Yi and Yu Hongbo were not together, but he thought they were a good match. Just match them.

With Yu Yi's reminder, Pan Quan finally knew that Yu Hongbo, who had never called girls, actually fell in love with Bai Tang, who met for the first time.

This time it was miserable, offended the male god, I am afraid that I can't or go out of the villa.

"That, Bai Tang, I'm just a mouthful and like to talk nonsense, don't mind." Pan Quan flattered.

"En." Bai Tang lowered her head, lacking interest.

It's been almost a day, why Yu Hongbo still hasn't come to him.

"I didn't expect this, and you didn't tell me that Yu Hongbo didn't dare to be interested in anything at school. Who knew he was..."

Pan Quan started chattering again, and Yu Yi had to stab him with his elbow.

Don't say it, just restrain yourself when you know that you are worthy of your mouth. When you make people cry again later, I'll beat you up. Yu Yi looked threatening.

"Boom thump-"

There was a knock in the room, Yu Yi was about to open the door, but Bai Tang who was sitting on the chair jumped out of the chair first, faster than Yu Yi.

"Tangtang." The person who came was Yu Hongbo.

"I picked some fruits." Yu Hongbo was holding a few fruits, his palms sweating.

Pan Quan was a foodie, and his eyes lit up when he saw the food, "Where did the fruit come from, is there any more?"

"I picked it from outside. This is a deserted island, and we can't get out. It seems that people will only be sent to pick us up after the game is completed according to what the mysterious man said."

Bai Tang took the fruit and took a bite, the sweet juice bursting out in his mouth.

"It's delicious, thank you." Bai Tang lowered her head, showing no emotion.

"You're welcome, as long as you like it." Yu Hongbo touched the head in front of him that only reached his chin.

After Pan Quan finished solving it in two or three times, seeing the scene where the two were speechless at the door, his mind flashed, and he thought of an opportunity to make up for the fault.

"The male god will take us to pick fruit, this is not enough to eat, there is nothing else in the kitchen except rice and eggs,  if we can catch rabbits and the like, we still have meat to eat. "

Pan Quan's proposal made Yu Yi very moved. To be honest, the ingredients in the kitchen were not very fresh, and the rice in the rice jar was almost moldy. Who hasn't been spoiled since childhood, and eating something that's going to go moldy for two days can be considered bearable.

Yu Hongbo naturally has no objection, and now Bai Tang is left to nod.

Bai Tang met two pairs of eyes looking at her hope, and was too embarrassed to refuse, so everyone could not go out, so she agreed.

"Okay, let's go, I can't wait, I want to eat meat, eat meat, eat meat..." Pan Quan shouted and walked in the front. Yu Yi followed him and told him to be quiet. Do you want to draw everyone out of the villa?

The last ones were Yu Hongbo and Bai Tang. The two walked side by side, silent.

Yu Hongbo secretly looked at the person beside him who was walking with his head down. He slowly approached the boy and quietly held the other's hand.