Doomsday 6

The dangerous buildings in the alley can no longer live in, and the things inside are also not needed.

Shao Licang brought Bai Tang back to his villa, and Bai Yun naturally had to follow.

And Bai Tang's clothing, food, housing and transportation were all handled by Shao Licang. Shao Licang, who never liked to have outsiders invade his private place, agreed to let the nutritionist, mental health doctor, and private doctor all stay in the villa for Bai Tang, in case anything happened to Bai Tang.

Shao Licang took good care of Bai Tang, and Bai Yun had nothing to say. But the more this is the case, the more anxious Bai Yun is. Bai Tang is so reliant on the male protagonist that anyone who competes with the female protagonist for the male protagonist will not end well.

Bai Tang had to stick to Shao Licang all the time. If he didn't see him, he would start to cry, and Bai Yun couldn't coax him well. In a month, the two were like conjoined twins, staying inseparable, and even staying by Bai Tang's side when dealing with company affairs.

"Ball, when will the end of the world begin?"

The system has been in sleep mode since no one chatted with it this month. Suddenly Bai Tang talked to him, not to mention how happy he was.

"Tangtang, how do you feel?" The original owner's influence seemed to have weakened, and the system flew to Bai Tang's side and asked with concern.

"It's okay. It's hard not to see Ah Cang." Bai Tang covered her heart, "How long before the end of the world, what preparations are we going to make?"

"The apocalypse will begin in two months, Tangtang doesn't need to prepare, I'm all ready." The system proudly patted the small bag space, "I upgraded the small bag, and now it's super bigger than the heroine's. There's even more space."

"The ball is great."

"It should be, it should be." That's good, Tangtang will slowly return to normal.

Speaking of space, Bai Tang thought of the jade pendant. The jade pendant stolen by the heroine contained a meson space, which originally belonged to Shao Licang.

"However, the jade pendant has been recognized by the heroine's blood, but you can buy a reset device in the system mall to restore the identity of the jade pendant." The system explained, "Also, there are some flaws in this world, you My elder sister, Bai Yun, is a transmigrator."

A traveler~ Bai Tang couldn't help thinking of Bai Chang from the previous world, who was also a traveler.

"But Baiyunren is good. She cares about Tangtang very much, and she seems to know the plot and is using the money given to her by the male protagonist to collect supplies." Where there will be mistakes, to prevent accidents.

It is Bai Tang's nap time now, and Shao Licang is handling affairs in the study.

Bai Tang tiptoed downstairs and met Bai Yun who had just returned from ordering supplies from outside.

"Tangtang, why did you run out?" Just as Bai Yun finished speaking, Bai Tang had already run up to her.

"Sister~" Ruan Meng's milky voice was sweet to the bottom of my heart.

Bai Yun was so excited, this was the first time Bai Tang didn't ask Shao Licang to find her since she saw Shao Licang.

"Are you hungry, why don't you wear shoes?" Bai Yun pulled Bai Tang to sit on the sofa, and turned around to warm Bai Tang a glass of milk.

Bai Tang held the cup, and the heat was conveyed to the palm of the hand along the cup, with a circle of "white beard" on his lips.

"Sister, can I go out with you?" Bai Tang looked at Bai Yun expectantly.

For the request made by the well-behaved younger brother, Bai Yun nodded and agreed, covering his heart that was sprouted. As for why Bai Tang didn't ask Shao Licang to take him out. If you follow Shao Licang out, then there is no chance to act alone.