Entertainment 1

"Setting points, the main task, splitting the male and female protagonists, rewards 1,000 points; the side task, helping the male protagonist to reach the peak of the mainland fails, no reward points." It's still the familiar mechanical voice, after the formulaic settlement of the task, he will never come out again. sound.

"Tangtang, shall we go to the next world?" The system asked cautiously, looking at the silent Bai Tang.

Going from one world to another, although every world is accompanied by a male protagonist, he will always face parting from life and death. Bai Tang is not uneasy, especially every time he died before the male protagonist, how much he should be. Sad.

"Let's go, let's go to the next world." Although it was very sad, if he didn't go to the next world, he would never meet Daniel.

He believed that in the next world, Daniel's reincarnation would still be there waiting for him.

"Okay." Seeing Bai Tang's energy, the whole system relaxed a lot, and he turned on the teleportation function and took Bai Tang over.

When Bai Tang woke up, he found himself in a small rental room, the moldy walls were green and white, looking quite disgusting, and there was a faint smell of moss in the air.

What came was a thick novel smashed from the top of the head.

The legendary local tyrant gold cover almost didn't blind Bai Tang and the system, and the title above was like this, "The King of Entertainment: In Love with You in the World".

Just looking at the name has a touch of literary and artistic flavor, but looking at it with the thick golden cover of the nouveau riche makes this book a lot less expensive.

Bai Tang opened the book, and the contents were roughly as follows:

The male supporting role is named Bai Tang. He entered the entertainment industry with a pure appearance. He was at the peak when he first debuted. He became popular by playing a third male role, but this popularity has lasted for about half a year. In the entertainment industry where the book is still fast, Bai Tang, who doesn't know how to adapt, has been living a tepid life, has no money, but barely starved to death. A few years later, at the age of twenty-six or seven, he has already passed the age of the best idol drama. He is not qualified for the drama that tests his acting skills, and he is not needed in the popular drama, so there will be fewer opportunities to act, and life will be even more difficult. .

The heroine Wei Gudong is a newly debuted floret. Her youthful and beautiful appearance and straightforward temperament make her very proud of entering the entertainment industry. She is naturally attracted by some "big people" who are in the limelight.

In a dinner party, Wei Gudong refused the unspoken rules, and Bai Tang also drank the wine that Wei Gudong was supposed to have drugged by coincidence. Wei Gudong met the male protagonist Min Gu Nian outside the hotel and was rescued by the male protagonist. On the other hand, Bai Tang stupidly replaced Wei Gudong and was subverted by unspoken rules. He compensated him afterwards and got a second male role.

The male protagonist Min Gu Nian is an entertainment tycoon, Wei Gudong got on the big boat of Min Gu Nian, no one dared to move, and it was smooth sailing in the entertainment industry.

It happens that Wei Gudong and Bai Tang are in the same crew, and Wei Gudong is the heroine. People in the crew often flatter Wei Gudong. They are very shameless to Bai Tang, a man who sells his body, and often calls him. Calling it, it's almost like doing errands.

Bai Tang went to find Wei Gudong for the show, but unexpectedly found out that the heroine was ambiguous with many men. In addition, Min Gu Nian often came to visit the class, and he also invited everyone to have afternoon tea and improved his meal, otherwise he would not get paid. He was going to starve to death, so he was very fond of him. Bai Tang couldn't bear to feel sad for Min Gu Nian, who was kind to him, and went forward to argue with Wei Gudong, hoping that she could be with Min Gu Nian well.