Online Game 10-12

You Can't

    This farce was still over when Mother Bai came back from outside, saw that they were all in the yard, and invited Qi Hongyi to enter.

    Because of Bai's mother's face, Bai Luo snorted coldly at Qi Hongyi, but there was no other action.

    Qi Hongyi didn't care either, Bai Tang was the treasure of the Bai family, and anyone who stole the treasure in his hand would not be happy.

    "Hongyi, Tangtang, did you have fun at the hot spring hotel?" Bai's mother is a gentle person, and she speaks softly.

    "Not good." Bai Tang shook her head.

    Bai Luo entered into a fighting state a second after hearing this, "Did someone bully you?" As

    he spoke, he glanced to the side, implying that he was referring to Qi Hongyi.

    "A waiter in the hot spring hotel stole something from Tangtang." Qi Hongyi said.

    "Stealing, is Tangtang okay, isn't she injured?" Bai's mother nervously pulled Bai Tang to check.

    Money is a foreign thing, and if something is stolen, it will be stolen. It is good for people to be safe.

    "Later, Yiyi and I caught her and sent her to the JC Bureau." Bai Tang said with a small fist, as if the heroine was right in front of him and he could hit her twice.

    Mother Bai breathed a sigh of relief when she heard the words, "It's fine, you have to be careful next time, don't confront the thief head-on, or you will irritate the other party. If the dog jumps over the wall, I don't know what danger will happen..." Mother Bai babbled. After reading a lot, Bai Tang nodded and agreed.

    Qi Hongyi sat for a while and then got up and said goodbye. Bai's mother wanted to keep him for dinner, but tonight was the day when the Qi family had a dinner together. Qi Hongyi couldn't be absent, so he had to go first.

    "See you at the game tonight." Qi Hongyi took advantage of Bai Tang's unpreparedness and stole an incense.

    Bai Luo glared angrily, wishing he could have another fight with Qi Hongyi.

    "See you tonight~" Bai Tang was also in a good mood, and before Qi Hongyi left, he went back to his relatives.

    Qi Hongyi smiled and whispered to Bai Tang before leaving.

    If it wasn't for Bai's mother holding her tightly, Bai Luo would have just kicked up.

    Ah, his family Tangtang was arched by a pig, and he was arched by a pig...

    Qi Hongyi returned home in a good mood, and the family was happy.

    Only Grandma Qi sighed, "Hey, my granddaughter-in-law, when will my Tangtang see me, the old lady has no one to love at home, and no one eats dessert..."

    Grandma Qi's previous words were fine. , Just talking about Qi Hongyi, when it comes to the dessert in the back, the Qi family members at the dinner table look pained.

    It can't be called dark food, but it's so sweet, so sweet that it makes you feel like vomiting after two bites.

    Don't look at Grandma Qi's age, she is the most fashionable, otherwise she will not be old, and her hobbies will change one after another. Since Qi Hongyi asked Grandma Qi how to chase people, Grandma Qi felt that there was a play. Bai Tang is interested in his grandson, but Qi Hongyi is unwilling. Now that Qi Hongyi is willing, is he still far from his grandson-in-law's entry? !