Ancient 1

"Settling the points, completing the task perfectly, dismantling the male and female protagonists and matching CP, 1000 points. The mall mode is open, and the novice spree has been delivered. According to the host's request, all the items in the spree can be exchanged for the body of the squirrel. The usage time is ten minutes, and the cooldown time is ten. God. Please keep going."

Bai Tang had just returned to the system space and had not yet come out of his sad mood, when a series of mechanical prompts hit him with a headache.

"Tangtang, look, your original body." Bai Tang cast her gaze following the system's voice, and a small squirrel floated quietly in the air.

Bai Tang rubbed his eyes and wiped away the tears from the corners of his eyes. After a while of suction, he once again experienced the feeling of four feet on the ground, which was very fulfilling.

The squirrel's round eyes were wide open, and the fluffy hair fluttered slightly with the flow of the air. He looked up at the system in the air, and made a squirrel-like cry: "Squeaky—"

The system held its own heart, intoxicated, ah, it's going to die, how can there be such a lovely host, it chose it, it chose it~~~

After a while, the system thought of something in Bai Tang's "squeak" sound, opened its own space, and a primitive pine nut rolled down.
The little squirrel was agile, jumped up in the air, caught the pine nut, rolled itself into a ball, rotated 360 degrees in the air, and landed perfectly. Holding the pine nuts that smelled of the forest he grew up with, he moved his little nose, biting open the outer shell in three or two times, gnawing at it one by one.

"Tangtang, we're going to start the next mission~"

Bai Tang changed back into a human form and sat on the ground. The half-eaten pine nuts were tasteless. He lowered his head, his eyes instantly filled with crystal clear liquid, "Can I see Hudson again?"

The unique little milk voice is full of fragility, and the thought of never seeing Hudson again, Bai Tang's heart throbbed with pain. He misses Hudson so much~ No one will sleep on his chest again in the future.

"Tang Tang..." The system didn't know how to comfort him. The mission objectives of each world were independent, and it was not like Bai Tang could travel through the world, but... Seeing the collapse, Dou Da's tears fell one by one. Bai Tang on the ground, the system mood is also very low.

In the pure white space, one person and one system were silent for a long time.

Suddenly, the system seemed to think of something and said, "Don't be sad, Tangtang, after we have accumulated points from multiple worlds, we can exchange items, extract Hudson's soul from the novice world, and buy a body remodeling in the mall. , so that I can always be with you~~~"

Bai Tang couldn't help crying, sobbing: "Really, really?"

"Of course, you see." The system pointed to the top layer of the mall, the gray grid said, "This is it."

Bai Tang counted with his fingers, one, ten, one hundred, one thousand, ten thousand, one hundred thousand, one million, ten million... fifty million! ! ! Looking at your own points, a thousand!

Bai Tang can't help but feel sad, it will take many, many, many years to see Hudson... Bai Tang fell for a while, wiped away tears, held a small pink fist, "Ball, teleport to the next one. World, I have to hurry up and accumulate points." No matter how many points there are, at least there is still hope to see him. As long as he works hard, he will be able to see Hudson again one day.

"Okay."

"Teleporting, 3, 2, 1..."

Bai Tang opened her eyes and saw the dark green bed curtain, which was very similar to Hudson's eyes."Hudson, wait for me." Bai Tang encouraged herself firmly, "Ball, send the plot."

"Good!"

The system summoned a book, and the colorful cover was printed with the eye-catching book title: "A Dance to Allure the City, the Emperor's Flying Immortals".

Bai Tang & System: "..."