End of Western Fantasy Arc

The system took the energy to buy oil; Bai Tang turned over in the male protagonist's arms and snorted; Daniel's eyes were full of his own little squirrel, and he traced the outline of the little squirrel with love.

"Hmm~" Itchy face, Bai Tang turned her head and rubbed against Daniel's clothes, her little hand still holding Daniel's arm and refusing to let it go.

Hostess Kelly: Help, can someone take care of me...

Fortunately, some of the white light from Bai Tang's treatment radiated to Kaili before, and the right half of her body regained some strength, and it was still possible to get the food that the man in black had at hand.

Just as she nibbled on the second wowou with difficulty, a pair of black boots stood beside her.

Kelly followed her line of sight and looked up, it was the handsome face she was thinking about.

Daniel held a tube of potion, which could not be called gentle pouring down on Kelly.

Kelly was choked and coughed. When she was able to move, she only saw Daniel sitting in a relatively clean place in the water prison with Bai Tang in his arms. His expression was extremely gentle, as if he was holding the treasures of the world.

"that……"

Kelly's unspoken words were silent in Daniel's indifferent eyes.

It's terrible, the eyes are the same as the devil who sees the scene in a dream.

If it wasn't for the fact that she fell into the dungeon for the sake of saving Bai Tang, he really wouldn't have given Kelly a second look.

Since experiencing that fantasy, Daniel has vaguely touched some things, and he can perceive that those do not belong to the world. Fortunately, in those unfamiliar pictures, there is also his little squirrel.

I don't know how long I slept, but when Bai Tang was full, he spread his arms out of habit and asked Daniel for a kiss.

With a smile overflowing from the corner of Daniel's mouth, he lowered his head, grabbed the soft pink, and stopped after a little taste. When he left, Bai Tang's lips were moist and moist, and his cheeks were flushed slightly deeper than before.

He likes this feeling so much, and is trusted and loved by the baby with all his heart. He took a deep breath between Bai Tang's neck, and it was full of the aroma of fruits that Bai Tang often eats. As long as the baby is still by his side, the knife is on fire, heaven and hell, he is not in vain.

Kelly was very heartbroken at this time, inexplicably, she was very heartbroken. Show what show, do you have a partner, she also... She really didn't, crying, sitting on the side and nibbling on the rest of the wowotou.

When the warmth was over there, Kelly finally spoke to Daniel.

"How do we get out now?"
When he reached the door, the chains beside his feet jingled. She looked enviously at Bai Tang's bare ankles, then turned to the intact shackles on the ground, a bold guess rose in her mind.

"Is that the little squirrel you just now?" Kelly wasn't sure, but she thought it was likely.

Daniel's eyes were fierce when Kelly saw Bai Tang's true form. If Bai Tang hadn't stopped him, he might have killed him. The more people who know Bai Tang, the more dangerous it is.

Bai Tang still remembered that the system said that the heroine could not die before finishing the plot.

System: I'm not, I don't, I said that we can't kill the heroine, not that the heroine can't die.

However, Bai Tang neither admitted nor denied it.

Kelly, however, had an idea. She pointed to the small hole that she told the little squirrel to run away from, and leaned down to look out, and found that it was the door leading to the outside.