Campus 2

Bai Tang just touched his forehead, but it didn't touch anything hard, so of course he was fine.

Hudson was pulled aside by the school doctor, "When did your boy have a boyfriend?"

"He's a new junior, don't talk nonsense." Hudson said without changing his face, if he ignored the pink on the tips of his ears.

After leaving the school doctor's office, Hudson, as the student council president and senior, went through the admissions and dormancy procedures for Bai Tang, and Bai Tang only needed to follow.

"This is your future bedroom." Hudson took Bai Tang back to the bedroom, opened the door, there was no mess in the bedroom, the walls were pasted in forest green, and there were plants on the windowsill.

Bai Tang was very satisfied, and smiled with frowning eyes, "Thank you, senior."

"Hudson."

"What?" Bai Tang was puzzled.

"Just call me Hudson," Hudson added.

Bai Tang was stunned for a moment, then reacted and said to Hudson, "Thank you Hudson."

Then secretly poked at the system, 'Ball, the male protagonist looks fierce, but he is very gentle. '

The system returned weakly, 'That's good, Tangtang, you don't have to be afraid~'

Bai Tang sensed something was wrong and asked quickly, 'Qiu'er, what's wrong with you, are you sick? '

At this time, the system looked at the little energy it had left and said, 'No, the system will not get sick, but the energy is a little short. Before I end this world and get the energy, I need to save it. Tangtang, don't be afraid, I'm on power saving mode, so I can't usually come out to chat with you, but when it comes to the key points of the plot, I'll still come out to remind you. '

"It's okay, Qiu'er, be careful, I will complete the task and replenish your energy." Bai Tang said firmly.

Then the system has no sound, it is estimated that the power saving sleep mode is turned on.

Seeing that Hudson hadn't left for a long time, Bai Tang made a puzzled voice, "Hudson, don't you have to go back to your dormitory?"

Hudson just came out of the bathroom, bare upper body, wiping his hair, "My bedroom is here."Bai Tang's eyes widened, he, he shares a bedroom with the male protagonist? Didn't you say that the male master's bedroom is next door? It's weird.

Bai Tang watched Hudson open the closet naturally and took out his clothes. The water droplets that have just taken a bath run down the neck down the abdominal muscles, what a perfect mermaid line. Bai Tang touched her flat, soft stomach, expressing her envy of the male protagonist.

Qiu'er also went to sleep, and no one chatted with him. Although he thought the male host was good, he was also panicked in the face of Bingyan.

By the way, don't talk to the male protagonist, but also the female protagonist.

Bai Tang happily dialed the hostess' mobile phone, and after only two rings, Tian Lingxue answered the call.

"Hey, Tangtang, are you all ready?" The voice of the heroine was very loud, and the music was deafening.

"I've got it all done here, how about you?" Bai Tang peeked at the male protagonist and saw that he had turned on the computer and was doing his own thing seriously.

Tian Lingxue walked out of the dormitory, the music was a little quieter.

"I've packed up. My roommates are very enthusiastic. They even held a welcome party for me." Tian Lingxue's voice was light, obviously very happy.

"My roommates are also very nice," Bai Tang said in Chinese. Hudson couldn't understand what he said anyway.

And did Hudson really not understand? Of course not, he is a mixed-race child, and his mother is Chinese. He has no problem listening, speaking, reading, and writing Chinese. At this time, hearing Bai Tang praised him, a trace of sweetness crossed his heart, but his face was not obvious.