Ancient 26

In the end, Jiang Junwu gave up his plan to take Bai Tang to the border. Even if he is a little squirrel spirit, there may be a way to protect himself, but he is still reluctant to let Bai Tang be in danger.

With Jiang Junwu's intentional reconciliation, Bai Tang resumed walking to the Cishou Palace. The lonely queen mother finally waited for Jiang Jiwu to become emperor. It was not two years before she left the palace. The queen mother was naturally reluctant to part with it. Besides, fighting was no joke, this time the Huns came prepared. But she also knew that as long as the emperor made up his mind, no one could change his mind. This time, Bai Tang was handed over to her, and it was a bit of a care for the orphan.

The empress dowager didn't want the emperor to have any worries, and promised to protect Bai Tang in the palace, and she also liked this child.

Wu Fang Hao adored the emperor wholeheartedly and tried every means to enter the palace, but it has been more than a month, not to mention the emperor, she can't even get out of her own palace gate, and the queen mother ignored her. A wicked smile evoked.

She summoned her confidants, brought her mother's pigeon into the palace, wrote a letter and tied it to the pigeon's leg, and the pigeon flapped its wings and flew up. Since you are ruthless, don't blame me for being ruthless.

Bai Tang was the last person who knew that Jiang Yingwu wanted to go personally. According to the plot, the male protagonist fights for half a year, and then meets the poisoned female protagonist on the way back, and accompanies her to the Butterfly Valley to find a doctor for help...

Bai Tang was not very happy when he thought that Jiang Yuwu was going to leave him for half a year and to provoke the heroine.

"Awu, one, do you have to go?" Bai Tang snuggled up to Jiang Junwu and acted like a spoiled child, he didn't want Jiang Junwu to leave.

"Nice Tang Tang, I'll be back soon. If you're bored, you can go to the mother to play." Jiang Juwu comforted Bai Tang, who was irritated, and took a deep breath in his arms, as if to remember him the taste of. If he could, how could he be willing to leave Bai Tang?

Bai Tang is not the kind of person who makes trouble without reason. He still knows what responsibility is, otherwise after the end of the last world, he will accompany Hudson to sleep together, and will not continue to do the task at all.

"Alright then." Bai Tang pursed her lips, but she had her own calculations in her heart.

On the day of the expedition, Jiang Junwu was dressed in silver-white armor, and his face was carved with distinct features. The very handsome emperor did not show any warmth, and looked at the orderly soldiers below.

Bai Tang said in Tiancheng Palace that he wanted to play the game of catching and hiding, and slipped out quietly while Eunuch Li turned his back and counted.

"Let's go!" With the order, the soldiers lined up and answered like a broken bamboo, "Yes-"

The loud shout made the timid Bai Tang almost fall to the ground, not to mention that he sneaked out.
"Ball, I'm going to turn back into a little squirrel."

"Okay!"

With a slight "bang--", a pile of prosperous clothes fell to the ground, and the little squirrel ran out of the clothes with a "squeak", and nimbly burrowed into the pile of grain and grass.

Hearing the footsteps, the system quickly put the clothes on the ground into the small bag space.

The person here is to manage the grain. The emperor has ordered to set off, and their food and grass army must keep up with the pace of the brigade.

The wheels drove out of the capital in a "reel-to-reel" way. At that time, the palace had already exploded a pot of porridge.

"Have you seen the queen?" Eunuch Li asked anxiously.

"No, I haven't found the Queen yet." The little eunuch who replied was panting, out of breath.

"Don't look for it anymore!" Eunuch Li was in a hurry. Empress, where have you been hiding? The emperor has just left, but you can't have an accident on your back.

Thinking of the emperor, Eunuch Li suddenly had a bad premonition, it wouldn't be what he thought.

He hurried into the inner hall of Tiancheng Palace, hoping that Bai Tang was tired and went back to sleep.

However, people did not find, but found a letter.

"Grandpa Li, I'm going to find Ah Wu, don't worry about me, I will take care of myself - Bai Tangliu" Eunuch Li sat down on the ground in fright.

He still remembered Bai Tang sweetly calling his grandfather, and when he smiled, there were two small sweet eddies on his cheeks, and he had to be held by the emperor to sleep, and all the food and clothing were carefully prepared by the Ministry of Internal Affairs. A little bump, even if the skin is not broken, it will turn red.

The environment at the border is so difficult, how can the queen run out on her own without bringing anything, how can she bear it? The most important thing is that the frontiers are all facing the Huns. The queen is so smart and cute. If she is caught by those brutal Huns who don't recognize her six relatives... Eunuch Li dare not let him think about it, just thinking about Bai Tang on the road will not eat. The old man's heart throbbed with pain when he was full of clothes and not warm.

"Eunuch Li, I still can't find the queen. Hey, why are you sitting on the ground?" A young eunuch helped Eunuch Li up, and Eunuch Li came back to his senses. He stumbled out, letting the little eunuch stay He kept calling him from behind, "Eunuch Li, Eunuch Li, where are you going?"

Where is he going, he is going to find someone to inform the emperor that the queen is looking for him.

Bai Tang escaped the inspection and returned to its original form in the grain and hay pile. No way, he can't freely change back to the little squirrel now, the time is limited, he has to save some use.

Thanks to the thick pile of grain and grass, even if Bai Tang changed back into a human form, no one would find him hiding inside.

During the day, Bai Tang hid in the haystacks and walked with the team. When he was hungry, he ate the food in the small bag space. In the middle of the night, when everyone was resting, he walked away from the patrolling people, and the dog snuggled up Jiang Ju. Wu Du's tent peeped at each other to rest. When he was tired, he lay down outside the tent to sleep. When it was almost dawn, under the system's timer alarm clock, Bai Tang slipped back into the grain and grass pile before everyone got up.

It went on like this for several days. The farther away Jiang Yuwu was from the capital, the more restless his mood became.

"Report - Your Majesty, there is an urgent report in the capital."

Jiang Junwu's heart sank as the urgent report fell, and he opened the urgent report, which was sent by his close friend, Eunuch Li.

What is the Queen's disappearance? !

Jiang Junwu only felt that the world was spinning. Bai Tang disappeared on the day he set off for the expedition. It has been six days since now. Six days, where has Tangtang gone?

In the army, as usual, there was no change, and Bai Tang did not catch up. Did something happen along the way?

At the same time, Bai Tang, who was hiding, was finally discovered.

The burly fire burner pulled Bai Tang out of the food and grass, and asked fiercely, "How did you get in here, is it a spy of the Xiongnu?"

The army was originally strict, and a stranger appeared inexplicably, and the firefighter had to doubt the identity of the other party.

Bai Tang hadn't showered for several days, and although there was no odor, it wasn't that clean either. He couldn't bear being murdered the most. He wiped his face and replied with a trembling voice, "I'm not a spy."

The boy's voice was soft and soft, like a marshmallow, which made people feel relaxed.

The fire worker looked at Bai Tang's dirty appearance and petite stature. He didn't resemble the Xiongnu, and wondered if the children of poor families in the nearby villages would come in and steal food.