Ancient2 7-9

The Queen's Wedding

    The preparation for the title is in full swing, and it is unknown where it came from that Ma Guiren will be the concubine who is the head of the four concubines.

    Although Ma Aoshan was confined in Ganquan Palace, the message reached her ears, which made her very unhappy.

    Even if she was grounded by the emperor, what if the queen mother supported her, the emperor would also give a third of face, and when the emperor came to her palace, let Xiao A exchange love flowers, not afraid that the emperor would not be infatuated with her.

    Ma Aoshan's wishful thinking slapped loudly, and she was at ease waiting for the day when she was concubine Feng. That day was the moment when she went out and established herself in the harem.

    Looking at Ma Aoshan, who was overwhelmed, Xiao A silently concealed some news, for example, Bai Tang was about to be banned. In order for Bai Tang to gain a foothold in the harem, Luo Dai decided to let the emperor later give the position of concubine after the ceremony.

    If Ma Aoshan can't get out, he can't make contacts and establish prestige in the harem, and Xiao A naturally can't absorb luck. It watched Bai Tang's luck getting stronger and stronger, and Ma Aoshan's luck getting weaker and weaker, drew a planning line on the book, and counted the days of unbinding.

    Believe it, it won't be long.

    The ceremony of conferring the empress is not a trivial matter. The Ministry of Rites originally only made preparations for the promotion of the harem. Unexpectedly, after the emperor suddenly came and released the conferral, the supervisor Qin Tian calculated the birth date of the two, and the date was set in half a month. What can you prepare in half a month? When she said something, the quasi-empress was not only liked by the emperor, but also valued by the queen mother.

    As a result, officials of the Ministry of Rites did not touch the ground with their feet and did not return home at night. They wished that the twelve hours would be used for twenty-four hours. Rao was like this. When they checked their progress in the last three days, they always shook their heads to express their dissatisfaction.

    The father-in-law Xiao Fang, who has been by the emperor's side all the year round, checks the progress, which shows how much the emperor attaches great importance to the future queen.

    When the officials of the previous dynasty inquired about who Bai Tang was, they found that the other party was only the direct son of a small official, who had no power or power, and had a good skin.

    The officials became more active. Originally, they hated that their daughter won the top prize and made their family go to the next level. Now that they know the details of Bai Tang, they think it is a good thing.

    No power and no power is better than a prominent family. I heard that the future queen is soft-tempered and can't speak outright. She has been in the cold palace and has a good color in the air to get the emperor's blue eyes. But in the position of the queen, it's useless to look good. It has no connotation. After a long time, she will not be rejected by the emperor. When her daughter has a firm foothold in the palace, she will find an opportunity to rise to a higher level, and she will stand up more than now. , it is good to be used as a target.

    Thinking of this, the officials expressed their full support for Bai Tang's ascending the post, and even as an official, relieved the worries of the king, and the shop under the door, they fully supported the work of the Ministry of Rites.

    If you don't give it, you will give it to the best. Luo Dai brought Bai Tang's family to the capital. On the day of the conferring ceremony, the palace gate opened. Bai Tang nervously sat in the courtyard with a red apple in his hands. Hearing the crowds outside, the royal welcoming team passed through the capital. Road, enter from the main palace gate.