Ancient 21

Wu Fang saw Bai Tang, who had no smile, suddenly smiled, and she said, "The queen is well, the minister and daughter want to make a deal with the queen, how?"

...

Jiang Junwu was on the palace road, listening to the latest news from Eunuch Li.

The queen herself went to Cishou Palace to ask the queen mother for an decree, asking Wu Fanghao, the granddaughter of General Wu, to enter the palace, and named the head of the four concubines.

"Tangtang, did the queen mother tell you something?"

Bai Tang was still very happy to see Jiang Junwu in the daytime, but the other party's question reminded him of that incident, and his happy mood disappeared.

"No, it's just that I think the queen mother is right. It's better for the royal family to have more branches and leaves. I can't have children for you, so I can find some sisters to come in and accompany you." Only the system knew, Bai Bai said. How uncomfortable Tang was when he said this, his heart was bleeding.

Jiang Junwu paused for a while, and his eyes became unfathomable, "Do you really think so?"

Bai Tang turned her face away and didn't look at Jiang Junwu's expression, he was afraid that he would cry out, "Yes, don't worry, since I am your queen, I will take care of it for you. The harem."

This mandarin is naturally produced by the system, and Bai Tang cares about it.

Jiang Jun didn't take a deep breath, "You're telling the truth?"

Bai Tang bit her lower lip tightly, holding back her tears, "When did I lie to you?"

"Push me to outsiders, my queen is really virtuous. Just as the queen wishes, I will make Wu Fang a good concubine."

Hearing the sound of slamming the door behind him, Bai Tang finally couldn't help lying on the table crying, tears tickling on the table.

He also didn't want Wu Fang to enter the palace, but if she didn't enter the palace, Jiang Juwu would die, he would die.

"Fool, since you can't bear me, why did you push me away?" Jiang Jiuwu didn't know when he turned back. He took Bai Tang, who was still dropping golden beans, into his arms and coaxed gently.

"Could it be that without him, General Wu, I would not be able to drive out the Xiongnu?"

The thing that has troubled Jiang Junwu for a long time is that the foreign Huns are about to move, and they seem to have the intention of launching an attack on the Yi Dynasty. However, the Yi Dynasty was devastated and devastated by the previous emperor, the treasury was empty, the people were displaced, and many people were disappointed with the royal family and were unwilling to be loyal to the imperial court. General Zhen Guo is one of them. And if the war starts again at this time, I am afraid that the Yi Dynasty will perish.

What Wu Fanghao said to Bai Tang that day was that Bai Tang asked her to enter the palace as a concubine, and she persuaded her grandfather to go out for the Yi Dynasty again. You must know that General Zhenguo has fought against the Huns all the year round. He knows the habits of the Huns very well, and he also knows the weaknesses of the Huns in the formation of troops. If he goes on an expedition, this war will be guaranteed.

"I don't want you to die..." Bai Tang shook her head and dropped Jin Doudou, "I don't want to give you to others either."

Is this a declaration of hegemony? !

Jiang Junwu was very happy. He finally confirmed that he was no longer the one who was hot, and that his baby also cared about him and had him in his heart. If it is not love, how can it be possessed.

"Hehehe..." His chest vibrated with laughter.

Bai Tang looked up in confusion, only to see Jiang Junwu holding his little face, and asked, "Tangtang, why don't you want Wu Fang to enter the palace, why are you crying?"

"Because, I like Wu Wu~" A soft milky voice spit out from Bai Tang's mouth.

With the answer in his heart, Jiang Jiwu lowered his head abruptly, absorbing the two open and closed lips, he slowly grinded it, domineering but gentle, as if he was tasting the best delicacy in this world.