Ancient 13

What are you going to do after you have eaten a meal?

Bai Tang was full and drowsy, and he was sleepy. He yawned and rubbed his sleepy eyes. Spontaneously took off his coat, ready to sleep.

"Tangtang..." Jiang Yanwu's throat tightened, and his eyes were deep.

"What, what..." Bai Tang was very familiar with Jiang Jiwu's look, and Hudson was like this in his previous life, and the final consequence was his own "suffering".

"We, it's time to go to bed." Jiang Ji pressed on without step, Bai Tang couldn't retreat, pulled the quilt and hid in the corner of the bed.

"I-I'm tired, I'll sleep by myself." Bai Tang covered his head with a quilt, and a small yurt appeared in the corner.

"Tangtang, I'm tired too." Jiang Yuwu went to pull Bai Tang's quilt, but Bai Tang grabbed it tightly, but didn't pull it.

Jiang Junwu didn't dare to be too strong, for fear of hurting Bai Tang, the two of them could not argue for a while.

In Bai Tang's anxiety, a thought flashed through. The yurt shriveled suddenly.

Jiang Jue was tearing apart: "Tangtang!" He rummaged through the quilt, but there was nothing but the red brocade suit.

Where, where... "Tangtang, Tangtang..."

"Squeak... Squeak..." A small furry animal was shaken off. Jiang Yan subconsciously caught it, "Zhizhizhi...".

Bai Tang disappeared out of thin air, and then a little squirrel appeared out of thin air. Jiang Yanwu didn't have a bold idea. He asked softly, "Is Tangtang you?"

"Squeak—" The squirrel's squeak echoed him.

He peeled the peanuts and threw them in the direction of the little squirrel. I saw the fluffy, little one jumped up, caught it with its claws, and stuffed it into its mouth.

One person and one mouse had a great time playing, and a plate of peanuts quickly came to an end.

The little squirrel crawled to the corner of the bed with its round belly and curled up with its back to Jiang Yuwu.

Jiang Yuwu was a little worried about why the little squirrel didn't move, and just wanted to go forward to check it. Suddenly, the figure of the little squirrel flickered, and a naked white Tang appeared in the place where the squirrel was lying.

The vivid fragrance suddenly came into sight, and Jiang Yuwu felt that something was about to spew out of his nasal cavity. He stepped forward and stroked his smooth back, and Bai Tang, who was sleeping, shrank unconsciously.

After seeing the indifferent Qingdai in front of the other party, he covered Bai Tang with a quilt, turned around and walked out the door.

After a while, Jiang Junwu came back with a full body of water vapor, lifted the quilt and lay in by himself, pouring Bai Tang into his arms.

Bai Tang felt the icy breath, frowned and pushed, but couldn't push. Under Bai Tang's turmoil, Jiang Junwu's cold shower was considered a waste. After the body temperature rose rapidly, Jiang Junwu wanted to go to the cold water again, but Bai Tang was overjoyed, approached the heat source unconsciously, and tucked himself into Jiang Junwu's arms.

Jiang Ju was reluctant to push Bai Tang away, he adjusted a position that made Bai Tang more comfortable lying on the ground, it was a sweet torture.

He figured in his heart that his baby was a squirrel, who would know.

This is too unbelievable to say. But the prime minister's mansion is true to Bai Tang. Is Bai Tang really the prime minister's son, or is it just the son he declared to the public? Or is it because Prime Minister Bai doesn't know Bai Tang's true identity, where did the real Bai Tang go?

Jiang Juwu lightly kissed the whirlpool above Bai Tang's head, no matter who you are, I will protect you and love you.
I swear by my life!