Entertainment 15

After Bai Tang returned home, Min Gu Nian took a hot shower, dried her hair, and slept comfortably.

Min Gu Young closed the door softly and called his assistant, "Bring back those stones in the jungle."

"No, BOSS, it takes a lot of manpower and material resources to transport a bunch of useless broken stones..." The assistant asked subconsciously, he thought that Min Gu Nian was just joking in the live broadcast.

"When did I joke with you?" The deep and hoarse voice contained irresistibility.

"Okay." The assistant hung up the phone with a sad face. Anyway, it was the company's money, not his money, but he still felt sorry for the money. The company's book expenses are more, which means that his bonus will be reduced, isn't it? His own money, ah, his bonus ah~

Min Gu Nian left the company for half a month, and the backlog of affairs that many high-level executives could not handle was too much. For his future plans, he will make the best use of his time.

On Garry's side, he and Fan Hechang also managed to get the ball, but they stumbled along the way. There were no major events, and there were constant minor events. They didn't have the coolness of Min Gunian and Bai Tang's team. The so-called true love in adversity, in this journey, Garry actually thought about Fan Hechang, but unfortunately the other party is a piece of wood. No matter what he implied, Fan Hechang just didn't understand, which made Garry angry and anxious.

After the end of "Limited Time Survival", they returned to their respective positions, and it stands to reason that there will be no more intersections. Garry was very depressed. It was rare for him to fall in love with a man, and he didn't know whether he was not enlightened or not interested in himself. He reminded him like this, but the other party was not moved.

Unexpectedly, after returning to the city, Fan Hechang actually quit his job and came to Garry's studio to apply for a job, holding flowers.

"Please give me a chance to pursue you." Fan Hechang wore blue-light glasses and said expressionlessly.

How can there be a confession with a face urging people to repay debts. Garry secretly complained, but was still very happy that the other party could take this step.

"Okay, I'll give you a chance. If you can't satisfy me, I won't accept you." Garry is also a face-saving person. He remembered that the other party ignored him in the jungle, and decided to be good. Hanging Fan Hechang.

"Let's wait and see." The corners of Fan Hechang's mouth evoked an inconspicuous arc.

Can the little sparrow escape after entering the cage?

After Che Shuhui was taken out, she was arrested on the charge of intentional injury. Later, she was found to have mental problems and was transferred to a mental hospital for detention.

In the hospital, Li Shu's injury was treated and treated in a timely manner. There was a slight concussion, but nothing serious. Although he withdrew from the competition, Min Gu Nian was a man of his word. He not only paid Li Shu's mother full medical expenses, but also paid for follow-up nutrition and other expenses. Li Shu was very grateful for this, thinking that he was waiting to be discharged from the hospital, and he would also repay Min's kindness to the old year.

Wei Gudong was also forced to withdraw from the show because of Che Shuhui, but she was a blessing in disguise. She had a good image in front of the public and was injured by Che Shuhui. The director of the "Limited Time Survival" program group wanted to compensate her, she contacted her friends to give Wei Gudong several resources to take her career to a higher level. It was also because of this opportunity that she got to know the male supporting actor and the gold medal editor in the original plot.