Entertainment 7

In the original plot, Wei Gudong accidentally took medicine and met the male protagonist in the corridor, was taken away by Min in the old year, and since then, the fate of life has begun to make a qualitative leap.

And now...

Wei Gudong sat up with his numb waist, and saw a man with a fat head and big ears like a dead pig sleeping next to him, his face collapsed immediately.

She was only 20 years old. She had just left the society. She had experienced this kind of thing before. The sky was falling when she thought of being slept by an ugly man for no reason.

The woman's cry woke the man, who waved his fat hand and muttered, "It's so noisy."

When I opened my eyes, I saw the unusually active beauty crying last night, with pity, "I'm Xu Da, the president of Feifeng Group, be my lover, what can I give you..."

Feifeng Group is the film and television company that Bai Tang signed before. Although it is not as large as Min's consortium, it can also occupy a place in the entertainment industry, which is much better than Wei Gudong's only recommendation by his mentor.

Isn't Bai Tang backed by the Min family, she will not lose to Bai Tang, absolutely not!

Thinking like this, Wei Gudong half pushed and agreed.

The top floor of Min's consortium.

After Bai Tang's role was completed, he did not take other jobs. Min Gu Nian was not willing to go out and work hard for Bai Tang to shoot, and wanted to see his little boyfriend from time to time, and take him with him every day. He was working, and Bai Tang was watching animations on the tablet on the small sofa next to him.

And Bai Tang's team is not idle. "Our Little Youth" has not been released yet, and the public relations have released news one after another. With the support of the crew, in the tidbits, Bai Tang, who plays the male third Du Yushu, is lovely The small expressions and clean and clear temperament have won the hearts of many girls. Under their Amway, they have harvested a wave of mother fans with the trend of chasing the wind and electricity.

They all held their hearts, "so cute~"

"My family's Tangtang cute me just by eating~"

"Sisters, like squirrels, Xiao Tangtang eats exactly the same way as my squirrels, ah~"

"Could it be that the squirrel became a sperm..."

"Tangtang sleeps so well, hey, he's drooling..."

"Don't die, Yushu, ah~ Whoever wrote the script, I will send him a blade!"

"I feel sorry for Tangtang, my brother doesn't want you, come to my mother's place, and my mother will cook you something delicious."

"Our Little Youth" has not been officially completed yet. With these clips alone, Bai Tang's popularity instantly exploded.

In the video, Bai Tang is smiling sweetly, and outside the video is a female audience holding her cheeks and screaming.

The soaring popularity was unexpected by the public relations, and then I admired the vision of my own boss even more. As expected of someone who is an entertainment tycoon, the vision of digging people is really vicious.

Feifeng Group is also very regretful. How could such a good cash cow let it go? Why didn't they find it before.

Following this trend, "Our Little Youth" became popular before it was broadcast, and even the new generation of actors in it tasted the sweetness, and more or less gained a group of fans.