Ancient 10

Jiang Junwu did not directly issue the imperial decree. After ten days of contemplation, he personally came to the Prime Minister's Mansion with the most precious betrothal gift to ask for marriage.

Prime Minister Bai: My wife and I were both stunned.

After all, it was the emperor's request for marriage, and even if Prime Minister Bai didn't want his son to "marry" out, he wouldn't be able to refuse directly. He euphemistically expressed the need to ask Bai Tang's opinion. After all, he is an enlightened and good father, and he most hopes that the children will be happy. If Bai Tang really entered the palace, as for the incense of the Bai family, when her daughter is found, she will marry and have children, and it will be the same with grandchildren.

Mrs. Prime Minister came to Bai Tang's yard while Prime Minister Bai and Jiang Ji were not talking.

"My son~" She stepped forward and held Bai Tang's hand, "Mother wants to ask you a question, I hope you answer truthfully."

Bai Tang didn't know why, so he nodded cooperatively.

"Do you mean that to the emperor?"

Bai Tang didn't even understand what that meant.

Seeing Bai Tang stunned, the Prime Minister's wife gritted her teeth and said bluntly: "Just now, the emperor personally came to propose marriage and wanted to marry you as his queen."

"Really?!" Bai Tang stood up in surprise. The Yuxi team organizes it, so stay tuned.

"It's true." The indifferent male voice was full of warmth.
Jiang Jun stood at the door with no backlight, his handsome face was not real, but it was more attractive.

"Emperor, why is the emperor here, Tang'er, please greet the emperor." The prime minister's wife pushed Bai Tang, who was stunned, and was about to pull Bai Tang down to her knees.

"No need to be more polite." Jiang Ju couldn't bear to let his baby kneel on the cold ground. He strode forward to support the Prime Minister's wife, and even took the opportunity to rub Bai Tang's smooth cheek.

Mmmm, as good as the touch that night.

"Do you really want me to be the queen?" Concerned about the dynasty, women are queens as queens, and men are queens.

"It's true, I love you." Bai Tang looked up at him in a daze, and after Jiang Yuwu said that confession, the little squirrel's eyes burst into great joy.

Jiang Junwu couldn't help but tap Bai Tang's little nose, and felt the thin perspiration from waiting for him to answer, and he was happy in his heart. I found some kind of baby, fortunately, it will be his baby soon.

Bai Tang followed Jiang Yuwu's actions, the corners of his mouth grinned, and his bright smile was the best answer to the question asked by the Prime Minister's wife.

Mrs. Prime Minister: Inexplicably, I feel a little heartbroken. The cabbage that I carefully raised was the feeling of being arched by a pig.

"Tangtang, the male protagonist is a big scumbag, why do you still want to enter the palace?" The system just doesn't like the male protagonist, so it's okay to kidnap his host in the previous world.

The world is still lingering, so can't you just wait for Tangtang to complete the task and go back to find him? The most important thing is that in this world, the male protagonist has a crush on the female protagonist, so he should use Tangtang as a stand-in.

"I can feel that the male protagonist is sincere to me." Bai Tang's ability to sense is very strong, not to mention that the other party is an old attack in his previous life.

The system glanced at "The Perfect Double Lover of the High-priced President" in his hand. How miserable is the one who was used as a double in it. Since he was with the protagonist, he has abused his body and heart, and can't eat enough or wear warm clothes. Called by three aunts, six mothers, seven aunts and eight aunts. It puts Bai Tang in its place. Tangtang was wearing shabby patched clothes, and the palace maids and eunuchs used him to their heart's content and abused him, while Tangtang could only work with tears in her eyes and could only eat one steamed bun every day...

That scene almost scared the system to tears, "We... we won't enter the palace, okay? (〃>目<)"

"Why?" Bai Tang asked back, "If you don't enter the palace, the heroine will come back later, how can I break up the hero and heroine?"

The system was at a loss for words, and threw the abusive text on his hand, "Because he still has three palaces and six courtyards!"

Now it's Bai Tang's turn to be heartbroken...