Entertainment 14

System: "Why are you yelling so loudly?"

The system was indignant, and when his eyes touched Bai Tang's reddened eyes, his anger turned into distress.

"Tangtang, I, I still have chestnuts here." The system comforted.

"That's the last candy-fried chestnut that Daniel fried me." Bai Tang recalled his life with Daniel in the foggy forest. Everything was done by the other party himself, and now he couldn't even eat the last chestnut. Sadness comes from it.

"The male protagonist is still here, I have a recipe here, and let Min Gu Nian make it for you." The system hurriedly took out the recipe, which recorded the practice of many nuts.

"Tangtang is good, don't pick it up, it's dirty..." Min Guinian grabbed the chestnuts Bai Tang picked up and didn't give him to eat.

"But……"

"Good~ I'll let Fu Bo do it when I go home."

"I want to eat what you made~"

"Okay, I'll make it for Tangtang..."

The interaction between the two completely ignored Zhou Zhiwen's existence, and Zhou Zhiwen's face darkened. When he approached, he found that Li Shu had a thick gauze wrapped around his head, and knew that he was the wrong person.

"Li Shu, Li Shu." Zhou Zhiwen shouted twice. Seeing that he was still awake, he looked up at the two who were still flirting next to him.

"You guys bandaged Li Shu, what happened to him?"

Zhou Zhiwen caused Bai Tang to get rid of his beloved chestnut, and snorted, ignoring him.

Min Gu Nian kissed Bai Tang's bulging cheek, and said to Zhou Zhiwen, "When we found him, he was already injured."

The helicopter sent by the program team came from a distance.

Li Shu just opened his eyes, he grabbed the nearest Zhou Zhiwen, "I, I will not retire..."

Because of Li Shu's large movements, the gauze on his forehead seeped a little red.

"You look like this, you will die if you don't go to the hospital." Zhou Zhiwen looked at Li Shu's dying appearance, which overlapped with his younger brother's appearance before he was critically ill. I couldn't save my brother at the beginning, and now I want to watch Li Shu die in front of me?

"Why don't you want to go out? You have to receive treatment!" Bai Tang was curious about the persistence of the young man.

I only heard the young man say weakly, "I need a bonus..."

In Li Shu's intermittent words, they learned of each other's difficulties. If it wasn't for the urgent need for money, he would not have come to participate in the show.

Li Shu's remarks reminded Bai Tang of the previous encounters with the male protagonist in several worlds. It seems that all of them were when he needed help the most. I guess I'm still squatting in that dilapidated rental house.

Bai Tang pulled La Min's old year, "Let's help him."

The little squirrel can be selected by the system and get a human body. He also believes in the reincarnation of good fortune. He does not know if the male protagonist in the next world will be Min Gu Nian, but he hopes to accumulate blessings so that he can be with Min Gu. year to go.

"Okay." Min Gu Nian was extremely fond of Bai Tang. As long as Bai Tang wanted, he would try his best to find it for Bai Tang.

Min Gu Nian stood there, feeling quite condescending. He said to Li Shu who was leaning under the tree, "After you go out, I will be responsible for your mother's medical expenses."