Campus 28

Because it is a novice world, the task is not too difficult and the time line is short.

In the short period of time when Bai Tang 'cold' Hudson, the students of this class gradually entered the excitement mode. The girls went shopping and bought cosmetics. The boys also put down their games and entertainment and began to pick up Pinch yourself, and strive to successfully confess your success to the person you love at the prom.

Bai Tang and Hudson's "separation" is naturally seen in the eyes of many people. They haven't forgotten the previous time. Bai Xiaoping. Tang followed behind Hudson with all the scars. He didn't say a word, pitiful. Helpless little look. If Hudson wasn't there at the time, they would have taken Bai Tang back to the bedroom on the spot and kissed him.

Now that they are "separated" obviously, does it mean that Bai Tang has nothing to do with Hudson, which means that they also have a chance? !

The young lads are gearing up and eager to try. Bai Tang, who was going out, obviously found that there were many strangers greeting him. Even when he went to the dining hall, there were well-meaning people who cut in the queue for him, and was shocked. Fortunately, there was Tian Lingxue by his side, and Bai Tang was not "killed" in advance.

"Qiu'er, has something changed in the world?" Bai Tang asked suspiciously, rejecting another person who wanted to invite him out for supper.

"According to the test, they want to pursue you." The system said proudly, and it knew that Tangtang was the best.

The closer to the prom, the more enthusiastic the atmosphere on campus, but there are many fewer people who are familiar with Bai Tang.

"The male protagonist is too cunning. Even if he is single, he will not fall in love with anyone else." The system said indignantly.

Bai Tang thinks this is very good, and he is also happy to be quiet. Just don't know why, Hudson would rather do things for him behind his back than appear in front of him. He hadn't seen Hudson in a long time. Is it six days or seven days?

Bai Tang was inexplicably aggrieved, and the system took the opportunity to say again: "Tangtang, don't think about it, the male protagonist is a big pig's trotter. By the way, do you want to eat pig's trotters?"

"No, you can eat it." Bai Tang has no interest in meat, and it seems that he can't see Hudson, and it's not even delicious to bite the fruit.

It's finally prom day. The neon lights illuminate the entire campus. The girls wore various evening dresses, stepped on high heels, and painted delicate makeup; the boys wore handsome suits, changed their usual sloppy appearance, and showed their most attractive side.

The Bell family is also one of the best families. Owen changed his previous image of being a shy boy and put on a steady black suit, but he also looked like a social elite.

His eyes wandered through the crowd, this is not... that is not... where is his baby, I don't know how beautiful she will be tonight~~~

The "compensation" for Bai Tang that Hina said is mainly because the younger brother can successfully abduct the little cutie home, so that he can be liberated.

With her own team, she gave Bai Tang and Tian Lingxue a comprehensive makeover, from the hair to the toes. The stylist looked at his work and sighed with satisfaction, "Ah~ what a perfect little cutie~ I wish it were mine..."

Bai Tang's appearance is originally exquisite, and with such a build, the usual cuteness has faded by three points, and it is more like a perfect works of art, handled with care, as if they would shatter at the slightest touch.