Campus 11

Maybe the ice pack did the trick. The sore cheeks no longer feel the pain. Although it was icy cold, Bai Tang still didn't like this feeling. He likes the warm sun, not the cold.

Bai Tang wanted to put down the ice pack, but Hudson insisted on applying it to the hospital.

After getting out of the car, Tian Lingxue went to register first, but was told that the appointment with the doctor must be made a week in advance.

"I'm in the emergency room." Tian Lingxue said.

"Sorry, the emergency room also needs an appointment." The nurse kept smiling.

Tian Lingxue was about to explode on the spot.

Go to his appointment and make an appointment in the emergency room. If there is an emergency, after a week, everyone will be gone.

"I went to Dr. John and said that Hudson Lysette was visiting." Hudson came to the nurse's desk with Bai Tang in his arms.

"Oh, okay, please wait a moment." The young man looked like a college student, but he felt a great sense of oppression. The nurse dialed the internal line, but didn't know what the other party said. After putting down the phone, the nurse's high-spirited attitude changed immediately.

She respectfully said, "Dr. John is upstairs, please come with me."

Tian Lingxue pursed her lips. She glanced at the calm Hudson. Bai Tang lowered her head and was reluctantly held by Hudson semi-forcibly in her arms.

She thought she was going to find out about the Lysette family.

The nurse respectfully led them to the twenty-first floor. The bright floor is different from other consultation floors. The entire floor here belongs to Dr. John.

Dr. John is an internationally renowned surgeon who is rarely seen by ordinary people. Tian Lingxue doesn't know, but in a foreign country where it is difficult to see a doctor, you can see someone who can have a floor of their own without making an appointment.The doctor in the private space, how can there be no background.

Looking at Hudson's appearance to Bai Tang, can Tang Tang escape successfully?

Tian Lingxue couldn't help but worry.

Dr. John is a middle-aged man with a big beard. When he saw Hudson, he spread his arms and gave Tian Lingxue a big hug. When it was Hudson's turn, Hudson took the ice pack, "Doctor John, several degrees of burns. ?"

On Bai Tang's fair face, the scalded part was edema and red, with a faint tendency to black and purple.

John's face straightened, "Come with me."

"Open your mouth."

"what--"

When they arrived at the hospital, Bai Tang resisted Hudson, but with the heroine Tian Lingxue coaxing by her side, Bai Tang also cooperated obediently.

Almost all the blisters on the inner wall of the mouth were bitten by Bai Tang, and the different shades of festering made Dr. John frown.

"Second-degree burns, blisters burst, there is a risk of infection. But don't worry too much, pay more attention to hygiene..."

Dr. John picked up a pen and wrote down several medicines on the paper, "The diet should be light."

"Okay, thank you doctor." Tian Lingxue took the list from John, and she couldn't understand the symbols on it.

"Dr. John, you have an appointment at 9 pm." The nurse's prompt came from the inside.

John shrugged, "It's just a bunch of things when I get back, and I'll visit you another day."

After leaving the hospital, it was already dark.

The taxi slowly drove out of the hospital, the silence inside the car and the receding bustling bustling outside the window opened up two worlds.

Bai Tang's throat was also slightly scalded, so it's better to talk as little as possible these days.

Tian Lingxue and Hudson had nothing to say.

The three of them went back to the school in silence. At the fork in the school road, when they returned to the dormitory, Tian Lingxue had to make a sound.

"Hudson Lysette."

Hudson paused and turned to look at Tian Lingxue."Tangtang also asks you to take care of me."

Tian Lingxue didn't want to ask Hudson, but Bai Tang's confused temperament, and she didn't know any other reliable male classmates, had no choice but to look for Hudson.

Hudson nodded, "I will."

Tian Lingxue felt dry on her face, the feeling of being slapped in the face... Really uncomfortable.

It was only in the evening that he wanted to distance himself from Hudson and the others, but he didn't expect that he would have to help others to see a doctor. I'm really useless, how can I protect Tangtang like this.