Mermaid 4-6

The inside of the car is warm, but the outside is extraordinarily lively.

It was about the mermaid. People from the mermaid base soon came to the scene to disperse the crowd and appease Le Mengqi.

Mr. Eddie knocked on the car window and said hello to Tours, who nodded. He saw that Bai Tang was in good shape, and was being held by Admiral Walker to play with buttons, and he thought that Admiral Walker was a good protector, so far, yes.

When Le Mengqi was carried away, the medical staff accidentally saw the two in the car window. The brown-red fish tail was very conspicuous. The little mermaid had a faint blush on her face, and she was smiling as she went to Gutours' shoulders. on the badge.

The scene of talking and laughing was particularly dazzling in Le Mengqi's view. It was obvious that the man had met him first. If he hadn't escaped, would he have been chosen.

Perhaps Le Mengqi's eyes were too hot. Tours and Bai Tang looked out of the window at the same time, just to see Le Mengqi being carried past in front of them.

He's looking at me and he remembers me!

Once the fantasy appeared, it took root in Le Mengqi's heart. But the merman with the brown-red fishtail next to it is not pleasing to the eye.

Le Mengqi was carried into the car at the mermaid base, and Mr. Eddie also said goodbye to Tours Walker.

Tours didn't get out of the car as in the original plot and personally picked up the mermaid and sent it back to the mermaid base. He didn't even know Le Mengqi's name. He just asked the driver to notify the mermaid base to send everyone to bring her back.

Tours' deviating from the original plot gave Bai Tang great confidence. As Qiu'er said, he traveled to each world to do tasks, and the male protagonist followed in each world. The Lord also has some faith.

When they get home, everything in the house has changed drastically.

For Tours, this is just a place to rest and a residence, but after Bai Tang was coming, he spent a whole day decorating the house to be warm and comfortable, which is very suitable for mermaids to live in. The room at the mermaid base is even better.

What made Bai Tang the most happy was that there was a large squirrel doll on the silk sofa. Although the color was a little grayer than his original body, it was still very cute.

Seeing the little mermaid holding the squirrel doll and loving it, Tours felt that he really bought the right thing. On the return trip yesterday, he accidentally caught a glimpse of the squirrel doll in the shopping mall window, and his instinct told him to buy it. Sure enough, it's something the little mermaid likes.

"Tours, can I play with it in my arms?" Bai Tang couldn't transform into a squirrel in both worlds, so it would be good to watch the squirrel doll to satisfy his cravings.

"Of course, these are all prepared for you. I'm afraid you won't like it."

"I like it, I like it very much, Tours are so nice." Bai Tang frowned, holding the squirrel doll and refusing to let go.

"Tangtang, let me show you the new home." Tours pushing a mermaid cart around the house.

"This is the kitchen, it's a very dangerous place, you must not go in; this is the elevator, if Tangtang wants to go downstairs or go upstairs, she can control it..."

Tours walked around the house with Bai Tang. The best thing is that the mermaid activity pool on the second floor, the back garden has also been transformed into a forest, and the mermaid activity pool is in the middle, decorated as a natural pool in the forest, with a constant temperature device inside to ensure the water in the pool. It is suitable for mermaids to play all year round. There is a big rocking chair-style swing under a big banyan tree next to it, where the mermaid can sit and play without letting the fish tail drag the floor. There are many more.